Chapter Three: Beautiful

Chapter Three Song List:
• Beautiful - Carly Rae Jepsen ft. Justin Bieber
• Say It - Tory Lanez
• Buy A Heart - Nicki Minaj ft. Meek Mill

"What makes you so beautiful is you don't know how beautiful you are to me." - Carly Rae Jepsen

Lexi's POV:

What the actual fuck just happened?

Well you dumb ass you just saw Justin Bieber.

My subconscious told me.

He was still staring at me. Justin Bieber was still staring at ME. As i am making my way outside of the ring. I can still feel his eyes on me. I stopped starring at him because I realized that we had direct eye contact. That's just some weird uncomfortable shit that I'm not for.

The sad thing about this whole thing is that I just had my first show ever and I'm over here worrying about Justin Bieber being in the same building I'm in. It's kind of crazy thinking that just two days ago I was dreaming about him.

And I know what you thinking you're such a fucking weirdo. But no that's not the case. I've been a belieber since 2009. So I tend to have dreams about him sometimes because I've been a fan for so long.

All his music is amazing it's gotten me through so much. His journals album was the highlight of my fucking life. That album is so underrated just because he released it when he was in a bad state. I feel like that's one of the best albums he has ever released because it's actually real emotion and shows the real love he had for her.

And I'm pretty sure all of you guys know who her is. Selena Gomez. In my opinion they were one of my favorite couples ever. She was the only person that I felt put him in a good place. 

As I was so deep into my thought I had forgotten that I was walking down steps. And knowing my dumbass I fucking trip down.

I was waiting for me to hit the ground but I didn't. I was falling into somebody's arms.
And I'm pretty sure all of you guys can guess whose arms I fell into. It felt so cliché. What the fuck am I even saying it was cliché. I was falling into his arms. The boy that I had admired all of these years.

"You ok beautiful? You need to watch where you're going. You could have really hurt yourself if I wasn't standing right here." He told me.

I was amazed by his beautiful eyes that I forgot to reply to him again. And I stutter again.

"Uh yeah uh I know I was in my own little world. I wasn't watching where I was going." I said feeling like my heart is beating out of my chest.

"I can tell you weren't paying attention." He said with a chuckle. "But I'm thinking you need to somewhat repay me for saving your beautiful self. Don't you think?" He had the cheekiest grin I've ever seen. It was quite adorable.

He put my down slowly and I started playing along. I think he was flirting. Was he? I don't know but you know whatever.

"And what might this repaying consist of?" I said with a playful smile.

"Oh I was thinking along of the lines of you coming to sit next to me for the rest of the night. And maybe, just maybe I might be able to score your digits if all turns out well?"

OHMYMOTHERFUCKINGGODOHSHIT MANWTHJUSTINBIEBERANDMEOHSHIT.

Well shit. My inner fan girl kinda came out. But I kept my cool.