Chapter Nine: The Morning After

Chapter Nine Song List:
• I Won't Let You Walk Away - Mako ft. Madison Beer
• Wanted - Kehlani

"He makes me free wanted. Like no one has before." - Kehlani

(Not edited. Mistakes are going to be made.)

Lexis POV:

I woke up with the sun blaring into my face and a killer head ache. What the fuck happened last night? I don't seem to remember anything. Which is weird.

Wait.

Where the fuck am I?

I started to panic moving around. That's when I turn around to see him.

What the hell am I doing in bed with.. Justin Bieber?!?!

"Fuck" I mutter under my breath.

I slowly looked under the covers. I was naked. Holy shit Lexi. What did you do?

The sound of groaning began to fill the room. Justin was waking up. I don't think I've ever moved so fast in my life. Grabbing my clothes as I booked my ass to the bathroom that was attached to the bedroom.

"Why in such a hurry? It's nothing I haven't seen before." Justin's voiced scared the shit out of me and I freeze in place. Don't move Lexi. Do not move.

"So are you planning on moving or..?" His voiced dragged out.

"Uhh yeah-I was- um ya." Fucking Lexi. Back at it again with the fucking stuttering.

I could hear the sound of feet walking towards me. I still didn't move. I was beyond nervous. I had a one night stand with Justin Bieber. How else was I suppose to react? With my mind still spinning circles I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped at the sudden feeling. Why was I so jumpy?

"I'm guessing you don't remember anything from last night?" He tells me leaving chills throughout my whole body but he was right. I don't remember anything from last night. All I remember was going to the club with him and then Hailey-.

It was as if everything came back and hit me all at once. The excessive drinking. The dancing. Hailey getting me beyond frustrated. And then the part that I dread but yet was so satisfying. I had slept with him. I had shown him all my body gave him the freedom to roam my body and I enjoyed every second of it. Then here I was still naked. With him standing right behind me

"You're wrong. I do remember everything that happened." I managed to say. He got closer to me his hand slowly making way to my hips squeezing tightly making me jump once again.

"Then why so jumpy? Why does it seem that you regret it? Don't act like you didn't enjoy it just as much as I did." His response left me flustered and some what annoyed.

"Who said I didn't enjoy it?" I respond with as much confidence that I could possibly give at this hour.

I heard the deep chuckle that escaped the back of his throat that would leave anyone flustered.

"No needed to get defensive. It was just an observation. Considering you were on your way to sneak out before I got a chance to see you again. Am I right?" His hands roamed farther down to grip my ass. I'm guessing the squeal that left my mouth gave Justin the satisfaction he was looking for because I felt the growing smirk on his face in the crook of my neck. My breathing started to become heavier due to his choice of hand placements.

He was right after all though. I did want to sneak out. I wanted to leave before I was noticed. I had never done a one night stand before so you couldn't blame me for trying to get out of here as quick as possible.