Chapter Two: MayVsPac

Chapter Two song list:
• Everything Will Be Ok - G Eazy ft. Kehlani
• Overdose - Alessia Cara

"Everything will be ok. I promise it'll be okay." - Kehlani

Lexi's POV:

My palms are sweaty. Very sweaty. The walk to the ring is so nerve wracking I feel like I can pass out any second. What if I forget the words? What if my voice cracks? My career hasn't even started yet and it could be over in a span of 2 minutes.

We finally get to the doors to enter the dressing room. I am on the Mayweather side singing the national anthem for him because apparently my dad and him know each other quite well. But I don't even watch boxing so I don't even care whose side I'm on.

  My dad reaches for the door. Until I yell.
"No dad wait!" He turns toward me looking quite startled. "What's wrong Hun?" He looks at me with concern.

  "What if they don't like me? What if my voice cracks? My career would be over dad. And it hasn't even started yet." I said getting teary eyed.

  He puts a hand on my back giving me the extra comfort I needed. "Hunny. You're going to do just fine. I wouldn't put you in front of such a big crowd if you couldn't handle it. I know you can do it. You have nothing to worry about."

"But..Wh-" he cuts me off before I could finish.

"No buts. Now get in there and kick some ass." He tells me with a smile.

I take a deep breath as my dad opens the door for me. I walk through the door and see that everyone's eyes are on me. There's only a couple people in the room so it's not hard to realize another person had entered the tiny space.

I hear a wolf whistle and turn to my right to see some dude I had never met before in my life. "Who do we have here? You're a pretty little thing aren't you? Do you have any plans later?" I was beginning to feel very uncomfortable. He had gotten really close to me a little too close to my liking. He was so close that I could feel his breath on the back of my neck as he spoke. I was beginning to get sweaty do to my lack of person space.

I was quite shocked to see that all the people in the room were just staring at us no one said one word they just let it happen. I was starting to wonder where my dad was but I was pretty sure he was occupied with something else. That's when I heard a loud voice coming from the back of the room.

"Get off of her Alex. Leave her alone she doesn't want your desperate ass." He said with a chuckle. He reached out for my hand to introduce himself.

"I'm sorry for that I promise you it won't happen again. I'm Floyd Money Mayweather. You must be ricky's daughter Lexi. I'm so glad you could be in my corner tonight since this is one of the biggest fight in history."

"oh it's nothing thank you for having me." He was really nice and I honestly didn't expect that after all the stories the media had put out about how rude he was.

My dad walked in and greets everyone. "I see you've meet my daughter Lexi. I'm glad to see you guys welcoming her since this is the first time I've let her near the business and celebrities. I couldn't have anyone trying to get with my daughter on my watch. Isn't that right hun.." He said looking towards me.

I was so embarrassed. " yes dad you're right now can you stop? You're embarrassing me." I said I'm a hushed tone so no one could hear.

"Alright alright I'll stop." He said. Then his phone started ringing. "Yeah. Uh huh. Ok. Alright will be right there." And he hung up the phone. "Ok guys. It's show time."