Chapter Fourteen: Round & Round

Chapter Fourteen Song List:
• Round & Round - Selena Gomez & The Scene
• Don't Let Me Down - The Chainsmokers (Ft. Daya)

"Boy I need you here with me. We can't go on this way. I'm falling hard for you." - Selena Gomez

(Another update in one day because I love y'all.)

Lexi's POV:

I cannot even describe the amount of uneasiness that is going on in my stomach right now. I am having a good time with Justin then all of then sudden i start throwing up. How embarrassing can my life possibly get? To top all of that off i don't even know what the hell is wrong with me and that's never good. Throwing up blood? You got me all types of fucked up. As i was being hooked onto the hospital machines this sweet younger looking nurse kept asking me tons of questions.

"Miss may i finally ask what is your name?"

I was shocked to say the least. Why would they ask for my name last?

"Lexi Johnson."

Her eyes became wide. A hundred different thoughts were going through my mind as she did that one small gesture.

Did I have something on my face? Did I say something completely and utterly wrong? Was i going to fucking die?

"Did I do something?" i asked with my coughing coming back into play. Uh Oh that isn't good.

"Ohh no I am so sorry hun  you did nothing wrong. I just cannot believe i am helping a celebrity! I knew i recognized you!" she exclaimed excitedly.

I was taken by surprise. She knows who I am? Well that's a first.

"You know who i am?" i asked.

"Of course I do. When working at a hospital as much as i do you pick up on some things. While working the over night shift you have a lot of breaks in the tv room. You're all over the news honey linked to the Bieber kid."

Of course that was how she knew of me. Justin and me had been on the news a couple of times.

"You have a beautiful voice by the way." she smiled at me happily.

Only earning big coughs for me. Oh no the throw up is coming up again. I grabbed the bucket that they had gave me in case i was going to throw up again. I let it all out. I was more disgusted at the fact that i was throwing up in a small bucket than anything else. The blood was still visible in the substance that was coming out my mouth.

The nurses went into action all hands were on deck. Putting a mask onto my face for what i thought was for breathing purposes but turns out i was completely wrong. My eyelids felt heavy then next thing i know i'm slowly going into a deep sleep while mumbling a thank you to the nice nurse that complimented my singing. 

~

Waking up from a great nap. Wait what? Why am I in a hospital bed?

"Hey honey how you feeling?" Oh I remember now the throw up and the mask putting me to sleep.

"I feel okay i guess." i shrugged.

"That's good to hear! I have some uhh news for you." she said in more of a question. I sat up getting a little nervous.

"Sure what is it?"

She walked closer to the bed.

"So while you were put under we ran some tests that we always do when a woman patient comes in. And all of them came back fine except one and now we know why you have been throwing up so much. I don't know if you were planning on this or if it's a surprise but, Lexi you're pregnant and are three weeks along. Congratulations."

I was shook. I could not be pregnant. Holy fuck. What am I going to do? Justin. Oh my gosh Justin. It was his baby. He was the only person i had slept with. Holy shit I am pregnant with Justin Bieber's baby. I was too young to be pregnant my career. His career. What the fuck am i going to do? What if he hates me? What if he leaves? My baby cannot grow up without a father.

All these thought's were going through my head all at once. This was too much I began to cry. The tears kept falling. The nurse was rubbing my back telling me that everything was going to be okay but i didn't know that.

There was a knock at my door.

Justin.

The nurse looked at me and I signaled her that it was okay i had to speak to him.

"Hey baby girl how you feeling? Wait are you crying? Lex what's wrong?" He came and sat on the bed with me rubbing circles on my back.

"Please don't hate me." I sobbed into my hands.

"Lex I could never hate you. Tell me what's wrong so i can try and help.

I took a deep breath and looked at him i had to do it. It was now or never. I turned to face him.

"I don't want you to hate me because i'm pregnant and it's your baby."

It was as if the world had stopped. He stopped rubbing circles on my back and got off the bed. I was sobbing by this point.

  "You can't be pregnant. We used a fucking condom."

"Condoms don't always work idiot. Oh my gosh my dad is going to kill me. This is why he never let me near the industry."

"What are you talking about? Industry what? Who's your dad Lexi?"

"My dad is Ricky Johnson. And I'm pretty sure you know him very well."

And like that.

Justin went pale.

"Darling I hope that you'll be here, when I need you the most." - Daya

••
Here is an update because this needed to be read!! And all of you guys are so nice and lovable Lol

I hope you guys enjoyed it!!

QOTC:
Believe Tour or Purpose Tour?

My Answer:
I think that each tour represented a different part in Justin's life. But to me I feel like believe was a little better because it had one less lonely girl, he was more into the dancing/performing part. I don't know I feel like for purpose tour he like dreads going on stage. That's the vibe I get I don't know. I still love ma boy Justin so don't hate me for saying that it's my opinion and I want what's best for him and if this is what he wasn't to do for purpose tour let him do it I'm sill gonna love him either way lol. So my final answer is Believe Tour. :)

Thanks lil mamas

Don't forget to comment and vote!! Commenting is such a great way for me to get feedback so pls do it if you have a chance. ;)

10 votes 5 comments for next chapter!

MUCH LOVE,
G