Chapter 18: Maya's Feelings

Maya's Feelings
(Maya's POV)

Everyday, I have questions that floats around my head waiting to get answered.

I have a particular question that is different this time; Who do I have feelings for?

There's this one girl in my life that I have known ever since I was a little kid. We both met at a pretty young age and became best friends, and we still are. I love her to death and she knows that and I know that she loves me to death too. She showed me that everything is possible if you just believe. Cliché but it's true. She is the first girl ever in my life, that I have fallen in love with. There's more about her that I could talk about all day...

Then there's this other girl that I have only met days ago. I trust her enough to be my friend. Everything about her is just... perfect I guess, well not that perfect. She's a very caring person and cares about you so much. Whenever you're sad, she's there by your side and fixes everything. She's literally an angel that was sent from above.

I only want one of them

I need to choose

She's just my friend and the other one is my best friend. Both mean so much to me and my heart would break into a million pieces to see them both sad.

What would I say to them if I choose?

Should I tell the person that I love them more than just a friend and the other one that I love them as a friend?

I don't know anymore

Or the best one is not to choose... But no, I need to choose. I can't keep it in for a long time. I eventually need to let it out someday but, I'm not ready yet.

I need to fully think about who to choose.

Okay, but, Y/N doesn't even know that I like her but I don't know if I really like her but at the same time something inside me tells me that I like her but I'm not sure. I need to tell her that I kind of like her.

This is so frustrating. I like two girls at the same time.

And then there's Riley, we both have - well had - feelings for eachother. I don't even know if she still has feelings for me. Should I ask her? Or does she show me that she still has feelings for me and I'm just oblivious?

Time passes by quickly

I need to choose

Riley or Y/N, Riley or Y/N, Riley or Y/N.

Their names going around my head.

I need help choosing

Lucas and Farkle? and maybe Zay?

They're boys, what could they possibly know about lesbian or bisexual love? 

I'm just kidding

Scared

I am scared

What if they're gonna hate me

What if they're gonna hate on eachother but then Y/N doesn't know that I like her well kind of whatever.

But whatever, I have to choose someday

I have to choose wisely

Wish me luck