Chapter 3 end: I think I know

*A/n: So if you read the note on Chapter 3 part 2 I said that I would be changing the point of view. So I'm going to change it to 3rd POV. I hope this is going to be good. But it won't stay in 3rd POV forever, will still have Riley, Maya and another important characters POV. Thank you for reading my fanfic :) Have a nice reading*

     ____________________
________________________

It was still the same day, and Riley had just woken up from her nap. She thought that Maya would still be there on the side of the bed with her but no. Riley thought to her self, "Hm... she might've went home" and she did. Riley was thinking if she should text or call her but it was already 2 in the morning. "No.. She's sleeping. I don't want to bother her now" she whispered to herself.

Nothing really happened when Riley woke up. She just went to change into her pajama's and then went back to sleep.

When Riley had woken up again, it was 5 in the morning and Riley only had 3 hours of sleep from when she woke up from her nap. When she woke up again, she didn't get up from bed but lied there with eyes wide open only to be thinking about what had happened in the bay window yesterday with her best friend. She kept thinking about why she got lost in Maya's beautiful eyes.

Did she get bothered from the fact that she still doesn't know who Maya likes? Well yes she did. She walked back and fort inside her bedroom trying to solve who that person Maya likes. After minutes and minutes of thinking, she finally found a person who she thinks Maya likes.

It was exactly 6:23 in the morning. Riley had put on leggings and just a plain jacket. "Ugh, I don't know if I should visit her now. I want to. I think I know who the person she likes. I want to ask her if it's... Him." she said talking to herself. Riley was really really desperate, so she did go to Maya's place. As she got there, she was staring at Maya's front door thinking if she should knock or change her mind and just go home. Surprisingly, Maya's mom Katy came out because she had to go to work. "Riley? Sweety, what're you doing here at 6 in the morning? Is everything okay?" Katy asked Riley while putting her hand on Riley's back. "Everything is okay Ms. Hart. I just, I just wanted to talk to Maya" Riley replied. "Oh, well Riley. Maya is still sleeping sweety. You should come back later" Katy replied while smiling at Riley. "Oh okay. Thank you. I'll come back later then. Bye Ms. Hart" Riley replied and then waved bye to Katy.

When Riley got home and entered her apartment, she saw her mom making breakfast. Topanga looked curioused because she thought her daughter sneaked out last night and only came home now. "Uh, Riley? Where did you go?" Topanga walked towards Riley, "Mom, I didn't sneak out don't worry. I woke up like an hour ago and decided to go to Maya's house but I ran into her mom and told me she was sleeping so I came back" Riley replied while taking her jacket off then Topanga offered her breakfast and then went on to wake up Cory and Auggie.

It was the same day but it was 10 in the morning and Riley had just been inside her bedroom reading her book. After she looked at her clock she got up and started putting her shoes on then left her apartment to go and visit Maya once again. While walking to Maya's, she noticed that the sky was moody and the sun wasn't there. Well, it was about to rain. Luckily, she got to Maya's building just when it started pouring harder. Riley knocked on Maya's door and waited 2 minutes and finally, Maya answered the door and had let her in.

"Hey Riles! What brings you here?" she asked while leading Riley to Maya's bedroom. As Maya and Riley got to Maya's bedroom, Riley sat down in her bed and while Maya was closing her bedroom window, Riley just had to speak out, "Maya I think I know who you like. I think I figured It out this morning". Maya turned around and immediately went to Riley. Maya seemed like she was scared, nervous and her eyes were wide. "Riley w- wh- huh- wh- who?" Maya was stuttering and couldn't let her words out.

  "Maya, early this morning, I kept thinking about who you like. I tried visiting you at like 6 in the morning an-" Maya went to cut her off and started laughing "Wait wait... at 6 in the morning? Who do you think I am -she kept on laughing- I'm not an early bird like you Riles. But anyways go on sorry." Then Riley went on to what she was talking about. "Right... Okay. Anyways! I tried visiting you but your mom said you were still asleep okay. I came here because, I want to know who you like. I got a name. I'm going to assume." Riley stood up from Maya's bed and began walking around the room. Maya just sat there watching Riley. "Maya" she said and then looked at her. "... Y-yes..." Maya said nervously, she seemed really nervous her heart was beating fast and couldn't look at Riley in the eye. Riley then walked to Maya and squatted down and held her hand and then made eye to eye contact.

     "Is it Lucas? Is the person you are talking about Lucas? Is it? Maya, it's okay. Tell me everything I won't judge" she said to Maya. Maya was lost for words, she didn't know what to say and then finally she spoke. "U-uh.. Um, yeah sure." Maya nodded her head but it looked like she was lying but Riley was clueless so she believed her. Riley then sat down by Maya. "Maya, why didn't you tell me it was him?" She asked. "Well. Uh. Still. I don't know." Maya was still lost for words. "Maya I'm sorry if I am assuming." she apologized. "No Riles. It's okay. You're fine" she said while giving Riley a smile.

    After that, they just talked and talked and talked about Lucas and Riley had went home after it was getting late. When Riley got home and entered her room, she only thought about Maya. She noticed that while they were talking about Lucas back at Maya's place, Maya seemed to be uncomfortable. As Riley was getting ready to bed she thought to herself that she should talk to Maya about to why she seemed uncomfortable talking about Lucas.

             _________________
___________________________

*a/n: So that was the end of Chapter 3. I hope you liked Chapter 3 just like how I liked writing it! Chapter 4 will be a longer chapter. And it's going to be kind of interesting. I'm planning on writing 25 chapters for this book. So there's more. Thank you for reading! I hope you liked it :)))))*