Chapter 2: Bay Window

It was the same day, and school was over. I still thought about Art class. Ugh, it was so awkward. I feel so ashamed, but it's okay. It's over now. I guess...

"Welp, I want to start on my homework so I won't have to worry about it during the weekend" I thought to myself.

I head over to my bag to get the things I needed to do my homework then I decided that I would do my homework on my bed, cause, I am just lazy.

20 minutes have passed and I was still doing homework, but while I was doing homework, Ofcourse, I saw Maya knocking on my window. So I got up from my bed and headed towards the window to unlock it so she could come in.

When she finally entered, I gave her a big tight hug because I missed her!. "Thanks for the hug. What was that for?" she said while trying to sit down at the bay window. "Oh nothing, I just needed to give you a hug" I smiled giving a slight soft giggle. "Well okay then *smirks* anyways, I need help on something". Oh this is bad, Maya needs my help but I mean, I know she always needs my help and I do help her but I just felt scared about this one this time. "YEAH! Sure anything. What is it?

My heart was raising so fast I don't know why. I was so nervous on why she needed help on something.

"Well, so, this is the bay window right?" she rose one eyebrow out . "Yes Maya, this is the bay window. We can tell EACHOTHER anything." I smiled and held her hand. "Okay... Okay...I'm about to tell you something really really important okay, please listen" she whispered loudly "Ofcourse I'll always listen, peaches." I said while comforting her, "Okay, are you ready." Maya said as she leaned closer to me... and had finally told me, "So, there's this someone that I-I... I uh, like an-", "Who is this someone?" I cut her off and asked who that someone was because I felt curious for some odd reason. "Rile's let me finish..." she said while glancing at the floor and then our eyes met and I knew that we were locked in eachothers eye making me feel even more... Nervous "what I was saying, there's this someone that I like, and I need your help. I'm asking you, that. If. I tell the person that I like them I want you to be by my side. It sounds selfish, but I am asking you to be there for me when I get rejected or not get rejected... Does that make sense?" she sighed in relief after. I kept quiet for about 1 minute before responding to what she had said because I had to think but I understood her but I needed time to think, finally I had broke the silence.

"Oh peaches... You know I would always be there for you no matter what. I will be comforting you and I will let you realize that I am there by your side. No matter what happens, if that person you like rejects you. You could always come to me if you need a shoulder to cry on. Okay?". Maya and I stared at eachothers eye and it was just a... special moment and I did caught her looking at my lips... But I am clueless so I don't know why. "Thanks Sunshine..." she said in relief resting her head on my shoulder while I hold her hands.