Chapter 11: Rileys 'Stalker'

*Surprise update! I thought I didn't finish this chapter, but I checked and I did lol! So here is another update. Still working on the upcoming chapters but I have no time today, Tuesday and Wednesday to work on it. :( . See you guys in 2 days! I hope!*

     Sunday. Maya and Cory had just been awake since 6 in the morning. Maya is so excited in seeing her best friend, but she was still asleep. In the meantime, she ate breakfast. So she had to sit up, but luckily her bed could recline so she doesn't have to sit up by her self. Cory helped her eat and fed her because she still couldn't move that much and if she did, her body would start hurting. After she ate, she waited for Riley to wake up so she just watched shows on the television in the mean time.

    After hours and hours of waiting, Riley finally woke up. She stretched and yawned and when she opened her eyes, she looked to where Maya was and her smile on her face was priceless.

   With full of excitement she ran up to Maya but couldn't hug her because she would feel pain.

    "OH. MY. GOSH. PEACHES, YOU ARE AWAKE?" Riley excitingly yelled while she sat down besides Maya's bed. "Yes, yes I am. I am so happy to see you" Maya said with an excitement tone and she was smiling like crazy. Riley intertwined her fingers to Maya's and she didn't mind. "You don't know how much happy I am. I-I can't believe you're awake" Riley said and teared up. "Riley dont cry oh my god" Maya laughed in between. "I'm awake now. I'm alive. I'm right here with you." Maya said.

   "Maya I want you to know that I love you so much and I mean it. Ugh, I just love you. I can't stop saying that to you I just love you so much" she softly chuckles "and I missed you so much. I'm just really really glad that you're awake. I don't know what else to say but keep telling you that I love you and I've missed you. I'm really happy. You made me happy." Riley then leaned in closer to Maya and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Maya's cheeks were red. "I love you too Riley. You know that. I'm really sorry if I got myself in an accident. I was just trying to cross the street and that's all I could remember and then now here I am" Maya said. "It's okay peaches, it's not your fault" Riley said while putting her hands on Maya's shoulder.

   Maya then looked away from Riley and smiled. "You okay?" Riley asked in a concerned tone. "Yeah, I'm just really glad I'm right here with you talking to you again" Maya said and then bit her lips while looking back at Riley and Riley slightly smiled.

---

   Katy and Topanga finally went back to the hospital a long with Zay, Farkle and Lucas. They had to see Maya awake again, they were all excited. When they arrived at the hospital, all of them were talking and were happy to see Maya. They ate lunch and then dinner there. When it was getting late, Zay, Farkle and Lucas said their bye's and went home. Riley and Cory had to go home because of school. Topanga and Katy are sleeping over at the hospital this time. Maya has to stay in the hospital until she recovers and that's about 2 weeks or so but they don't know how fast or slow Maya can recover.

   "Maya, I'm gonna go home now. But I promise that I'll come visit tomorrow when school is done for the day." Riley said while standing by Maya's bed. "Oh okay. I'll see you tomorrow then. Have fun without me" Maya said while making a sad face playfully. Riley laughed and headed outside with her dad. When Riley was outside she waved bye to Maya in front of the big window.

As soon as Riley got home she headed to her bedroom and changed into her pajamas. After, she lied on her bed and sighed in relief. "Gosh I'm so happy to be back on this bed. That couch at the hospital was hurting my back." She said to herself while making herself comfortable. 5 minutes later, Riley fell asleep. She falls asleep fast. She's also a heavy sleeper.