Chapter 1: Art Class

*Authors note: Hey guys, this is my first ever fanfic I am writing lol! Sorry if  it sucks or anything. I hope some of you enjoy this. Thank you so much for taking your time in reading this :)*

*A/N JUNE 27TH, JUST LETTING YALL KNOW THE POV CHANGED IN CHAPTER 3 ENDING. I CHANGED IT TO 3RD POV LMAO. OKAY BYE TY FOR READING*

     The bell rings for art class right when I opened my locker. "Ugh, seriously right when I open my locker? " I murmured to myself. After I have picked up what I needed, I headed towards the class room. As I entered, the first person I saw was my best friend Maya. We waved at eachother and then I walked over to her so sit by her. When I sat down Maya smiled at me and I got distracted by her... bright sparkly blue eyes.

    "Hey Riles" she said with a smirk on her face. "Hey Maya... Uh" I said with confusion because I didn't know what to talk about, but Maya broke the awkwardness, "You okay.. Riles? You look confused?" She asked with a questionable tone. "Oh. U-huh, I am good. Today is a good day! I am happy! It's a good day at RileyTown today!" I said being all hyped for no reason... I got nervous. I do not know why. Maya seemed suspicious of me, "Um... I'm glad you are happy. Riley, is everything okay?" she asked while trying to get close to me, "Yeah sorry. It's just that there's nothing to talk about... Cause there's always something to talk about and -*riley started to talk faster and faster and her words did not make sense at all*- that like, were always talking so I ran out of things to talk abo-" Maya had cut me off and said, "Hey *chuckles* calm down." she said and bit her bottom lip after, which was really... I don't know. "Yeah, sorry. I don't know what's going on" I said as I looked down. "It's nothing to worry about. *slightly chuckles*". I had nothing to say so I just nodded to her. After, class had started and we had lot's of things to do.

*A/N: SORRY IF Chapter 1 is short. I'll make chapter 2 longer :)*