Chapter 11: Rileys 'Stalker' part 2

*a/n: I'm back!!! So I managed to finish this chapter because I wasn't busy today!!! So here's another chapter. Charlie Gardner is creepy af lmao. But anyways, you're gonna get another chapter tomorrow because not busy again :)). So have fun reading :)) see y'all tomorrow.*

   Charlie and Riley were heading to their date when they left the school campus. They were only heading to 'Topanga's' since Charlie knew where that was too. While walking over there, Charlie forced to hold hands with Riley, he just grabbed her hand without saying anything, Riley felt uncomfortable but didn't say a single word.

"Why aren't you talking to me, you're suppose to like me!" Charlie aggressively whispered to Riley.

"Uh, sorry but, you can't force someone to like you" Riley shot back and then Charlie angrily sighed and furrowed his eyebrows.

"I am not forcing you. You like me" Charlie argued back

"Whatever, I'm just getting this over with" Riley sassed.

When they got to 'Topanga's', they went inside and sat down where Riley and her friends do their homework. Charlie then asked her if she wanted anything to eat or drink but she said no.

"I'm not gonna let you go you know" Charlie said while leaning back on his chair. Riley didn't understood.

"Um. Excuse me? I can go whenever I want" Riley said as she stood up from her chair. Charlie stood up and then gripped on her wrist tightly making him hurt her.

"What the heck are you doing!!?? Let go of me!!!" Riley yelled to him while she was purposely shaking, trying to make Charlie let go of her.

"No, why would I let you go. This is our special moment" Charlie said sweetly but Riley started getting creeped out when he leaned in closer to her. Riley being her, she slapped him and he finally lets go of Riley's wrist. He then cupped his cheeks and had a angry face on, Riley knew that she had to back away. So when she did backed away, Charlie kept getting closer and closer to her. When he got really close to her, she ran out. She ran out of 'Topanga's' to all the way to her house. She kept running and running but Charlie was chasing her and was running as well.

   When Riley finally arrived at her house building, she thought she had lost Charlie but when he came out of the street corner, she rushed to get inside her house. Luckily, Charlie didn't see her go inside her home so he doesn't know where she lives and that's good. When she got inside of her house, she immediately locked her doors and windows. She was scared so she stayed in her living room walking around thinking about what to do.

--

   Zay, Farkle and Lucas were at the hospital without Riley. Cory, Topanga and Katy were there too. When the three boys arrived at the hospital earlier, Maya was confused and asked where Riley was. When they told her that she went on a date with Charlie Gardner, she was confused because she didn't know who is was and when they told her that he was a new student she thought to herself about why Riley would go on a date with him since he was new, but Farkle explained everything else and she understood.

   Several minutes later, while they were talking, Lucas received a message from Riley.

  "Oh my god. Riley is in big trouble. I knew there was something wrong with this guy" Lucas worriedly said. They all looked at Lucas and gave him a concerned face.