Chapter 11: Rileys 'Stalker' end

*not edited, sorry if it sucks. Just wanted to update for y'all*

It was 2 hours ago since the incident  happened with Charlie Gardner and Riley.

    Riley was still at the hospital with only Cory and Topanga since the boys left to go home and Katy needed to work. Riley was busy doing homework while her parents were talking and Maya was asleep.

     "Riley, are you hungry? do you want anything while your mom and I are at the food court?" Cory asked as he and Topanga stood up from their chairs.

    "Hmm" Riley paused... "I've been craving quinoa salad.. weird I know... So just get me that please. And water is fine" She smiled at her parents and they nodded.

    Cory and Topanga had left to buy some food for them. As Riley was doing homework, Maya was mumbling in her sleep. Riley heard her so she went up to her.

    "n-no. you stole her away from me give- give her back" Maya mumbled while sleeping. Riley snorted and tried not to laugh loud so she wouldn't wake her up. "Oh... My god, is she sleep talking" Riley whispered to herself while laughing. Maya then screamed as she woke up and stopped when she saw Riley getting startled.

   "What the heck. You scared me" Riley said, "oh. Sorry. I just had a bad dream" Maya said trying to catch her breath. "Oh, what was it about?" Riley asked as she sat down by her side. "Hm. Weird. I forgot everything. But it was a girl that got taken away by someone. Not really sure but it was something like that" Maya said.

    Riley seemed really curious and looked away from Maya to think.

"Anyways, where'd your parents go?" Maya asked

"Oh, they're at the food court. You want anything? I'll call them" Riley asked as she grabbed her phone.

"Hm, Mac and Cheese sounds good" Maya grinned.

Riley then called her parents to get Maya her food. Twenty-Minutes later, they finally arrived with the food and then ate. Maya could feed herself now since she could move her arms so eating wasn't a problem for her anymore.

--

After they ate dinner, it was already getting late. Riley and Cory went home because they both had to go to school while Topanga slept over at the hospital to stay with Maya to watch her. After they said their bye's to eachother, they exited Maya's room to make their way to their car.

Cory and Riley had to pick up Auggie from a toddlers day care place. Auggie has been staying there whenever Cory, Topanga and Riley visited Maya at the hospital since kids like him couldn't enter the emergency room yet. They brought him home whenever one of his parents with Riley would go home too. When they picked up Auggie from the daycare, he was already asleep since it was late.

[Skip car ride]

They finally arrived at their house.

Cory went to place Auggie in his bed inside his room while Riley changed into her pajamas. She was really tired because of the crazy things that happened today, so she lied down on her bed and after she made herself comfortable, she fell asleep.

Tuesday

Riley isn't that excited to go to school today because one, she's not with her best friend, two, Charlie Gardner will still be there but good thing her dad and the three boys are still with her. She feels protected around them.

When Riley arrived at school, the first thing that popped into her mind was when Charlie gripped on her wrist. She shook her head to get out of her thoughts. She went over to where Zay, Lucas and Farkle were.

"Hey Riley, you okay?" Lucas asked while Riley had her head down.

"Y-yeah, it's just that, Charlie Gardner scares me now.." Riley's voice shooked.

"Don't worry, we're gonna protect you if he goes near you" Farkle said.

As they were talking, Charlie Gardner saw them and walked up to them.

"Oh no" Zay said. They saw Charlie but the three boys immediately went in front of Riley so that Charlie can't get a hold of her.

"What do you want Charlie? You have bad enough of her. Leave her alone" Lucas said toughly.

"Oh, so... She has body guards now. That's so cute" Charlie sarcastically said. "Look boy, if you're not gonna leave Riley alone, I'll make sure that you get suspended or expelled. What you did to her was not cool" Farkle said as he go closer to him. "What's wrong with forcing her? She didn't do what I told" Charlie talked back. "You don't force girls. That's more like an abuse." Lucas shots back. "Well, Riley is mine though" Charlie said as he was trying to look at Riley from the boy's back.

"No you're not. I don't even know you and I don't even know you" Riley stated.

"Oh baby, you are mine" Charlie said as he smirked.

Riley then got annoyed and walked to her first class, history. While Cory was teaching, Riley had thought about how Maya would handle this if she was with her. She was so uncomfortable around Charlie. About 10 minutes later, the counselor and the principal of the school interrupted our class.

"Mr. Matthews, do you have a student named Charlie Gardner?" The counselor asked. Cory glanced over to Charlie.

"Yes, yes I do. Is everything okay?" Cory asked as he looked at the counselor and the principal. After Cory asked that, the principal walked inside the room. "Well you see, Mr. Gardner here has been a bad student" the principal glared at Charlie, "... Girls would come in to my office and tell me that they've been touched, forced and been hit by him." The Principal stated. "So, Mr. Gardner... Come up here please" the counselor offered him. He looked confused. "What's going on?" Charlie said as he walked in the front room. "Well, you are going to get kicked out of this school Mr. Gardner" the counselor said while glaring at him.

---

After that crazy event that just happened. Riley was really really happy that he got kicked out of the school. She wasn't gonna get bothered by him anymore. She was so glad that the girls speaked up to the principal and the counsellors about him. The day went by fast. She was already home and it was evening. Riley was with Topanga and Auggie this time since it was Cory's turn to watch Maya. So, they all went to sleep after hoping for another good day tomorrow.

___________________________

*a/n: sorry if it's rushed and short and that it sucks, I just wanted to update and publish a chapter for you guys. But don't worry!, next chapter will be crazy chapter omg and will be a longer. Thank you for reading :)*