Chapter 29

Song of the chapter: Tieks ft Dan Harkna - Sunshine (Extended Mix)
........................................................

Lana's POV

I walked into the principals office following behind her, before taking a seat. The room was plain yet had a comfortable feel to it making me melt into my seat with ease, my eyes wandered around the room, the scent of strong perfume and a new spray of air fresheners lingered in the air.

My head turned to face the principal after I heard her clear her throat.

"So tell me what had happened" she asked as she sat down in her large comfy chair.

"Well, when I arrived at school I went straight to my locker only to see that it was vandalised, very degrading words were written all over my locker in bright red lipstick," I said.

"I immediately knew it was Eva after I heard her friends talking about the incident, but it only got worse after I entered into the cafeteria. My lunch table was also covered in words the same as my locker, in bright red lipstick"

"If you don't mind me asking but what were those words" Mrs.Weston asked.

"Ugly, useless, pathetic, w-whore, black bitch" I choked out feeling tears well up in my eyes as I bit down hard on my bottom lip, trying not to cry.

"Did anything else happen?" The principal spoke softly as she passed me a tissue.

"She started calling Elease, Tasha and Heath names and of course she called me names" I whispered as I wiped my eyes with the tissue.

"She began to throw my skittles all over the place whenever I ignored her , heck she even hit Mike in the face with the packet. After that it was a blur, I just lost it when she pulled my hair making me fall to the ground and my actions were no longer my actions when I beat her ass" I said.

It was silent after a while as the principal stared at me trying to see if I was lying.

"Miss.Smith, from what I've heard from you and the other students, I can clearly see what the problem is" she finally said as she stood up from her seat, walking towards the window near the book stand.

"You are the victim in this situation and in this school I do not tolerate bullying" she spoke authority lacing in her voice.

"But that does not mean that I'm going to let you off the hook for what happened in that cafeteria, you will be getting detention which will start next week, since it will be the start of April, a new month" she said.

"Eva will be suspended for two days next week and then she will join you in detention for the rest of the week" she said making me nod my head.

"Am I understood?" She said.

"Yes Mrs.Weston" I answered.

"Good, you may leave" she said as I stood up picking up my bag and leaving her office.

"Oh and Lana," the principal said making me turn around.

"You really did beat Eva's ass" the principal smiled before giving me a cheeky wink.

"Bye Mrs.Weston" I laughed as she said a goodbye back.

-

The walk to Xander's house was quiet and tranquil as I was deep in my thoughts. My mind would wander to the thought of my aunt and uncle murdering my parents, making chills cascade down my back.