Chapter 22

Song of the chapter: Needed me- Rihanna
.....................................................................
(WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT)

Xander's POV

I muttered profanities as I held the ice pack to my swollen head, as I glared at the beaten up man in the chair before me.

"You little shit" I shouted as I sent a hard punch into his cheek, making his head whip to the side.

"Did you honestly think, that you could come into my house and start shït that you couldn't even finish" I said squatting to his eye level, as I held his face in my hand forcing him to look at me.

"F-fuck you" he stuttered before spitting in my face.

Reaching for a napkin beside me I wiped away the saliva and blood from my face before roughly grabbing his face once again, shoving the small cloth into his mouth.

"You know Sammy, you made a very dumb decision coming here" I said as I unrolled a piece of duck tape, placing it over his mouth.

"A very very dumb decision" I muttered before grabbing two small knives.

I abruptly jammed the two knifes into both of his thighs, making Sam let out a muffled scream. My two hands gripped the knives as I turned them clockwise digging deeper into his flesh.

Blood poured eagerly from his wounds as I continued to push the knives into his thighs until I was satisfied.Sam's legs shook as tears poured out of his bloodshot eyes, pleading for me to stop but this was only the beginning.

Letting go of the knives I reached up to Sam's face ripping the tape from his mouth, after doing so he spat the small cloth out of his mouth.

"Ple-please no more, ple-"

"Who sent you" I demanded.

"Please I'm s-sorry" he pleaded.

"I said who sent you" I said my patience growing thin.

"I'm s-sorry" he croaked as more tears cascaded down his cheeks.

"Well that's not good enough" I said before stuffing the cloth in his mouth again with much difficulty.

Slapping the tape back onto his mouth I grabbed a large hammer from the metal table, throwing it up in the air lightly I caught it in my hands.

I lightly tapped the knives with the hammer, seeing Sam's expression change each time I switched over to the opposite leg.

As I was about to tap the knife in his right leg I quickly switched over, slamming the hammer down onto the knife in his left.

Ripping off the tape and removing the cloth in his mouth he let out an agonising scream as I continued to hammer the knives deep within his thighs until it reached the bone.

Blood poured out through his dark jeans as his body shook in agony. His screams filled the soundproof room as sobs ripped from his throat.

Letting out a sigh I gripped the two knives with my hand before slowly removing them. After pulling the two bloody knives out I placed them on the metal table, before turning around.

"Don't fûck him up to much" I said as I passed Antonio.

Ignoring the muffled screams from Sam as his body erupted with sobs coupled with pleas of mercy.

Mercy that is nonexistent here

Lana's POV

"Jesus Christ Lana, where were you" Leo said as he dropped his gun down to his side, as others followed.

Still stunned by what had just happened my mouth hung open, like a fish out of water.

"Lana?" Leo asked making me snap out of my daze.

"I-I was just in the vent, there's some men following me they're still in ther-" I was caught off by the sound of loud chatter coming from the vent.

Leo signalled me to come closer towards him, which I did as I quickly made my way towards him before hiding behind his back.

Loud thumps came from the vent as the door of the vent was kicked down. As one figure crawled out their backs facing us another person crawled out only to reveal, Roberto and Kevin, Xander's other brothers.

"What the hell you guys" Leo exclaimed lowering his gun.

"Woah calm down" Roberto said as he put his hands up.

"Look you know what lets just go" I interrupted.

"Fine, lets go find Xander" Leo said as he tucked his gun into his waistband, before following me out the door.

-

Hey you guys I hope you enjoyed the chapter
It might be somewhat rushed since I just finished one of my exams today and I'm currently studying.
Please vote and comment what you guys think and I'll be sure to update.
-Rio