Chapter 14

Song of the chapter: Drake - Energy
*****************************

Lana's POV

I stared at him in fear, my eyes widening at each step he took towards me. Tears slowly started to escape and trickle down my cheeks, as a shriek escaped past my lips.

"N-no get away" I whimpered burying myself into the bed even more.

"Lana I've changed, I swe-" Henry said as he took another step forward only to be stopped by Xander.

"She said to go away, so I suggest you do so because things can get very ugly" Xander said as he grabbed my uncle by the collar of his shirt.

I watched as Henry pried Xander's hands from his shirt before backing away to dust himself off . He slowly turned around walking towards the door,when suddenly he whirled around sending a punch straight into Xander's face catching him off guard.

I let out a gasp when Henry rushed over towards me his eyes filled with hate, the crazed look in his eyes made my stomach turn as I took in all the details. He would never change.

I raised my hands up feebly in an attempt to protect myself but I felt no contact, I peeked through my eyelashes seeing both Franco and Leo holding back Henry. Xander stood in front of Henry sending a punch into his face, making his eyes roll back.

Lissa rushed over towards me, hiding my face from the scene as I heard Henry's groans before it all went silent. She began to whisper sweet nothings into my ear making me calm down a small bit.

"Take him out to the alley" Xander muttered as Leo and Franco dragged my uncle out of my hospital room.

"This isn't over Lana, next time I see you I'm going to fucking kill you, you ungrateful bįtch!" Henry spat with venom in his voice, making me whimper.

"You're dead you hear me princess, dead!!" I heard him shout from the hallway.

I let out a sigh as I leaned into Lissa, as she ran her fingers through my hair in an attempt to calm me down. I stared down at my fingers realising that I didn't have my hoodie on but it didn't matter, he was gone now.

Lissa suddenly stopped running her fingers through my hair as she stood up, she walked towards the door where Xander stood staring at me, guilt gleaming in his eyes.

She gave him a small pat on the shoulder after whispering something in his ear making him look towards me. Lissa walked out of the door closing it behind her leaving just me and Xander.

-
Hey guys hope you enjoyed the update
I know it's short but I just didn't want you guys to wait.
Please vote and comment what you guys think
I'll be updating soon
- Rio