23 | Harry

It's our first day in Paris and I'm excited to just spend some time with Niall alone, just not right now. Our parents are demanding we have a family lunch to kick off the new week in Paris, and also it's because Greg, Denise, and Theo are here for the week to spend with us.

I'm sitting on my bed, waiting for Niall to finish freshening up in the bathroom. I sit on my phone going through Instagram and come across a picture of Rylie clanging to Nathan Blanch. One of the many men she probably has cheated on me with. I don't even care, maybe I should just break up with her over the phone. I know that's a low blow, but I can ups care less.

So I go to my phone icon and quickly find Rylie's contact and click on her name. It starts to ring, and she picks up on the third.

"Hello, Harry? I'm surprised you called." I laugh, because it's funny that she even thinks I thought of her like that.

"Yeah, I'm calling because I couldn't wait to tell you when I got home," I say honestly. She seems to think about my statement before speaking up.

"What's that?" She asks. I bite my lip, and think how I'm even going to get he words out.

"I'm breaking up with you." The line is silent, and I almost thought she'd hang up.

"It's about time," she laughs and then hangs up the phone. I'm happy she took it well, because I feel like I'm finally free to do whatever I want. Even move onto the next step with Niall.

I look up, and see Niall standing in the door frame. A smile is set on his face, before he strides over and comes to straddle me on the bed.

"Did you just break up with Rylie on the phone?" Niall asks, with a smirk showing. I nod, and bite my lip. Niall's being so forward and just sexy. His hands are moving along my body and his one hand is tugging on my hair.

I whimper out, and Niall trails his lips down my neck. "Finally."

My heartbeat is quickening and I never really thought I could ever feel with way. Just with someone touching me like this, this has never happened before. I'm so glad it's happening with Niall.

"We have to be downstairs in ten minutes," I breathe out. Niall shakes his head and pushes his finger to my lips to shush me.

"We have ten minutes and no one is gonna care if we're five minutes late, I'm gonna ride you." As soon as he said the words, my breathe caught. We've only done one position and we really hadn't had sex since Berlin and my member is already hard at his sinful words.

He pulls down my pants and shrugs his off as well. He doesn't bother with prep for himself, but he does grab the lube and quickly preps me as fast as he can. I let out a couple breathy moans, before he lowers himself down onto me.

He gets himself conformable, before he begins to rock his hips into mine. He swirls his hips and picks up a steady pace, that has me a moaning mess.

I bring him down to kiss me, and let my hands ruffle his hair- adding a couple tugs making him moan against my lips.

My other hand moves to Niall's hard member and began to jerk him off. I love it when we cum at the same time, and I want to get him to where I am.

I'm reaching my peak soon and I can tell Niall is barley there. I move my hand fast, letting Niall grunt out and his pace is quickening.

I'm soon cumming, and I feel myself reach my orgasm. Niall rolls himself onto me a couple times, before laying down beside me. I sit up and bring my lips onto his member and began to bob my head.

Niall's moaning out and his hands come down to my hair tugging at the loose strands. Then he's soon spilling himself into my mouth. I swallow all of him, and stand up getting my pants on quickly. Niall following after my lead.