6 | Harry

Drunk

We are all drunk. I think I'm the most wasted out of all of us. Bobby and my mum left about an hour ago and we somehow found a pub just down the street.
Niall and I sit at the bar while Louis, Liam and Gemma were off doing who knows what. I nudge Niall's arm as he looks up to me.
"Yes Harry?" He's still annoyed with me and I'm just satisfied that I totally got him turned on.
"So, what was that at the restaurant earlier?" I raise my eyebrow. His face flushes as he sank his head down in his elbow, "you could tell me babe."
He looks up to me at the sudden pet name I gave him and I don't even know where that came from?
"Fuck off Harry, I know your just trying to fuck with me."
"No Ni, c'mon tell me. I won't judge you," I smile at him and he groans.
"Please Harry just let it go," he groans into his arm obviously shy with what happened.
"Please Ni," I begg and it almost sounded like he moaned but it could just be another groan.
"Harry, just fucking drop it," and he gets up leaving me alone in my thought. He's that embarrassed, it's really nothing to be embarrassed about. I know I'm hot.

***
It's late and I really need to get back to the hotel room. The walk home isn't too long and I stand in the elevator and it seemed his was everlasting.
When I make it to my floor I cheer and I had to silence myself because it had to be at least two in the morning. Everyone left at like 12 but I stayed because I live for the party. As I stumble upon my door, I lightly knocked on the door because dang flabbit I lost my room key.
"Niall.." I whisper quietly and I knock on the door.
No one answers and after a couple minutes the sleepy Niall finally opens the door. He looks incredibly sexy with his hair is messy and his boxers hanging low on his waist.
"Hello," I wink.
"Just come in Harry, it's fucking 2 am."
I walked into the room and Niall look incredibly sexy that I can't help my self as soon as he shuts the door I push his body up against the wall.
"Harry what what are-" I shush him by putting my finger on his mouth and he stops.
I brought my lips down to his ear as I could feel his breathing on my neck and it sends tingles throughout my body.
"I know I saw that hard cock Niall Horan."

**
Niall
"I know I saw that hard cock Niall Horan," my breath gets caught in my throat. This is kinda scary but it's kinda hot at the same time. Harry backs away and I already knew my face is flushed until Harry starts to giggle.
"Harry your drunk."
"No Niall, your sober," he says sarcastically, "and your hot."
My heart stops beating and he put his left hand by my head to lean on the wall for support and for some reason I'm kinda scared as to what's gonna happen next. But I don't move, too scared to even flinch.
He inches his face closer to my face and when his lips dive down to my ear for some reason I think he's gonna whisper something in my ear but instead he kisses the top of my jaw bone.
Harry's lips travel down my jaw and I moan out against his touch. This is so steamy and hot I crave for Harry's lips.
Harry's lips kisses down my neck and he finds my sweet spot as he started to nibble on my skin and causing me to be aroused again for the second time tonight by him. Well that just brings up his ego.
"Fuck Niall," Harry moans. His hands travel down to my bum as he grasps it and he picks me up as my legs straddle his waist and my back is presses up against the wall.
Harry's hands are firm on my bum and his lips finally move to my lips. They aren't on them though, they were only inches from getting there. I groan as Harry takes his time and that causes him to smirk.
"Harry don't be a fucking tease."
"Hey mister," he inches his head farther away to look at me, "no swearing."
"No promi-" and I'm cut off by his lips being planted on mine. Harry moves us to my bed as we're both kissing with fierce and pure lust.
Harry places me on my messy bed and he climbs on top of me as I soon begin to unbutton his shirt. Harry's hips move into mine as he causes friction.
I already know I'm hard but I could feel his bulge growing by the second as he thrusts his hips into mine.
"Wait Harry," I stop the heated kiss and look up to meet Harry's eyes, "what are we doing?"
I guess Harry is a little taken back by my question because he climbs off of me.
"I get it Niall," he frowns and he shuts off the light leaving me in my misery. Was it something I said? Because I simply asked him a question.
Harry is so bipolar it was nuts. He needed to get his shit together.