Twenty-Four

Harry's P.O.V

It's been three weeks since she took Louis from us and in those three weeks our family just broke.Niall is not his cheery self anymore he is always in bed and he dosn't smile like he used to.Liam try's to stay strong but I hear him praying at night silently wishing for Louis to come back.And Zayn,I think he took it the worse.The day Louis left he went in the back yard and screamed his lungs out.

I curled up to the couch more and whipped my puffy eyes then payed my attention back to the movie.I looked at the clock which red eight o'clock then unlocked my phone to see the wallpaper on my phone was a picture of Louis.

It was already his fifth birthday and he was wearing a yellow long sleeved shit with overalls.I smiled at that memory because it only happened about two months ago and the smile on his face was unbelievable.

I felt tears well up in my eyes but I quickly whipped them away to go upstair and get ready.I got dressed in a white shirt,black skinny jeans,and my boots then woke the boys up."Come on today is court day we are going to get Louis back."

They woke up instantly then got dressed in anything they can find that looks presentable then we quickly went to the car.When we got their we where a few minouts early but it was alright.We sat at our seats then waited for everyone else to come.

about five minouts later the judge came in.I looked over at Louis' old teacher and saw she had a smug look on her face I bite my lip then whispered to Zayn "Babe be calm alright I know for a fact the teacher is going to say stuff that is not true but you need to keep cool ok" Zayn nodded then sat in his seat and waited for the judge to speak.

"So I bealive we are here to discuse about the famouse boy band and their son am I right?" our lawyer nodded then went on with the descution."They are not fit to be parents expeshally since they lose their temper easily" the lawyer explained with a small smirk on her face.

"Well like I said before they might have lost it but it was not infront of the child.Also it was for a good resone Mrs.Windy was treating him very badly how would you like it if your child had to sit by theirselfs next to a garbage can or sit on the bench all day just for having a small nap on the first day of school."

The other Lawyer couldn't think of anything else to say and when she was about to say something the judge spoke."I have heard enough and I made my disition to send the child back with the boy's and Mrs.Windy you can not teach anymore."

Me and the boys smild and huged each other.Thank you so much "Liam explained then hugged Niall more.

When we got out of the court room we met in a small hall where the social worker and Louis where standing with his bags."Daddt,Dada,Baba,Papa!" Louis explained then ran over to us.Niall dropped down to his knees holding his arms out infront of him.

When Louis was in Niall's arms he was crying softly into his neck.The rest of us leaned down and hugged Louis giving him small kisses and whispereing soothing words.Zayn picked Louis up and held him close to his chest and gave him a small peck.

"Come on let's go home Boo" Liam explained while he rand his fingers threw Louis' hair.Liam and I grabbed Louis' lugage then made our way out the door.We all had big smiles on our faces because our family was back together again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know really short but it's 11:55 and it's a school night.I hope you liked it but I know for a fact this is one of the worst ones I ever did.Thank you so much for the comments they mean so much to me.

vote

comment

vote