chapter four

Harry's P.O.V

I smiled at Louis then shut the door we only knew him for about 3 hours but he already has a special place in all of our hearts.I felt something wrap around my waist then looked up to see Liam giving me a small smiled and kissed my cheek,I felt heat rise up to my cheeks which made me look down so no one could see. Liam tightened his grip around me as we walked down the stairs into the living room. Niall ran into the kitchen to get us food as Liam,Zayn,and me where trying to pick out a movie."Come on guys let's watch toy story" Liam whinnied 

"I want to watch Nightmare on elm street" Zayn said.

"How about Titanic?" I suggested They looked over to me then nodded and searched for the movie.

We all sat on the couch cuddled up together watching Titanic me on Zayn's lap and Niall's head on Liam's lap and his feet on my lap.I cuddled deeper into Zayn's chest and my eyes started to close shut until "Hazza babe you want me to carry you up to the room so you can sleep?" Zayn asked me kissing my forehead lightly.I nodded against his chest then all of a sudden I was lift off the couch an holding onto Zayn's neck tightly so I would not fall.

Once we made it into our room he placed me next to Louis then bend down to kiss my lips "Goodnight love" he whispered then walked out of the door closing it quietly.I pulled off my shirt and pants so I could get comfortable then went under the covers and turning around so I was facing Louis.He looked so calm and peaceful while he was asleep I moved closer to him kissing his forehead softly then wrapping my arms around his tiny waist pulling him close to me so his head was on my chest.

I started thinking about what Louis and our new life is going to be like.I am hoping it would be perfect because all of my boyfriend's are perfect and so is our little Loubear.I smiled at the nick name we gave him it fits him so well.Wait what are we going to do when we are on tour I thought, gosh im not leaving him hear with a nanny and I would miss his little face while we were on tour.I have to ask the boy's that when it comes which is pretty soon.

I look down at Louis one more time then smiled, we have to get him a bed and decorate his room tomorrow because he can't always sleep in here.I feel him cuddle down more on my chest."Good night Loubear" I whispered in his ear then fell into a deep sleep.

Zayns P.O.V

After I put Harry inside our room I came back downstairs and sat down with Niall and Liam putting my arms around their waist's and bringing them closer to me kissing them both on the cheek.They smiled then made their attention back at the telly.When the movie was over we decided that we should pick up all of the mess in the living room by putting the popcorn bowls away and fold all the blankets we took out.Once we finished cleaning we made our way up stairs into our room when we opened the door we saw the cutest think ever,Louis was on Harry's chest and Harry had his arm's tightly around Louis waist.We all cooed then Niall was the first one to take his phone out and start taking pictures of the two of them.

Niall stoped taking pictures then put his phone in his pocket giggling slightly."What you giggling about Nialler?"I asked with a confused face,my phone started vibrating I took it out and saw I had one knew notification on twitter I opened it hand it had a picture of Harry and Louis sleeping together and under it,it said "Daddy Hazza and little Louis."

I smiled then kissed Niall and Liam before taking off my shirt and pants so I was only in my boxers and climbed in bed behind Harry and wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his cheek lightly.lightly. Niall and Liam did the same thing and we whispered our love yous to each other then fell asleep with smiles on our faces.

'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

I know really bad ending

do you guys still want me to update?

Follow!

Vote!

Comment!