chapter eight

Niall's P.O.V

When we got home we put Louis down on the couch so he can have a little nap while we start building everything for his room."Hazza babe where did you put the paint at?" 

"It's in the kitchen hun" then Liam walked down stairs into the kitchen where the paint and brushes where sitting on the table.I ran my fingers through Louis' hair pushing it off his forehead, I smiled down at him then saw him shiver a little bit I frowned "Liam can you get me a blanket so I can put it on Louis?" 

"Sure babe just hold on." I nodded then kept running my fingers through Louis' hair it was so soft.After about a minuet Liam came back with a white fluffy blanket laying it on top of Louis and tucking him in.He smiled then kissed his forehead then turned to me and kissed my lips I smiled then kissed him back breaking the kiss "Go help the boy's babe ill stay with Louis" he nodded then gave me one quick peck and walked up stairs to help the boy's.

"I give up I can't build this thing lets just call someone to build it please Zayn" I heard from upstairs it sounded like Harry.

"Hazza if you don't want to help then finish painting the room with Liam" 

"But Liam already finished" he pointed out.I giggled quietly to myself as I heard them arguing at each other .

"Then go down stairs with Niall" I heard someone huff and started to walk down stairs. 

"What's wrong Haz" He sat down on the seat next to me and grabbed the remote for the telly turning it on.

"Zayn wants to build the stupid bed and I told him let's just call someone to do it so it will be much faster and safer because lets face it where not that good at building things" he said raising his voice at 'not that good at building things' so Zayn could hear him.

"Harry be quite Lou is sleeping" I explained Harry rolled his eyes then made his focus back to the telly. I shook my head and smiled thinking about how wonderful my life is until I heard a crashing noise come from upstairs 

"Bloody hell Zayn let's jus-"

 "No I want to build it for our son Li I can do it just get out so I can concentrate ok." Harry looked at me then down at Louis he seemed to be wide awake. 

"Hey Lou how was your nap?" he was about to answer then we heard another crashing sound,he jumped and cuddled deeper into my lap 

"Dada what was that noise" he whimpered I frowned then sat him up in my lap hugging him.

"Don't worry love Baba is trying to build your bed but he is not doing very well maybe you should go see him and calm him down yea?" Louis nodded then kissed my cheek. 

"Daddy can you take me where Baba is please" Harry smiled then picked Louis up and walking up the stairs with Louis in his arms.

Zayn's P.O.V

I heard Liam sigh from next to me "Fine ill leave" I kissed his cheek  really fast which caused him to smiled slightly then he maid his way out of the room closing the door.

After about two minuets later Harry came in with Louis in his arms "Baba!" Louis giggled smiling wiggling in Harry's arm's to be let down.Harry let him down then he started running towards me and jumping on me I laughed a little then ruffled his hair.

 "Hey Lou did you have a good nap?" 

he smiled then nodded "yup" Harry smiled then closed the door leaving Louis and me in the room."Baba what you doing?" 

I sat him on my lap and looked at the instructions then looked at him "im trying to build your bed baby" Louis nodded then started looking at all of the peaces of the bed.

I looked back at the instructions for a few minuets to remember what goes where I set Louis next to me then turned back around to all of the pieces in front of me.I sighed then started to put it together.at least an hour has passed and everything was a mess it didn't even look like a bed.When I tried to put on a peace everything fell down making a loud "thump" "Bloody hell I give up' I yelled in frustration running my hands threw my face.

I heard a whimper next to me.Oh no I forgot Louis was in here he was so quite I didn't even hear him "Lou babe I didn't mean to yell Baba got angry because he can't build this bed for you" I tried to pick him up but he kept scooting away "Lou babe im sorry" Louis scooted back more then let out a scream and had tears coming out of his eyes I looked down and saw he was stepping on the nails I places out.

I picked him up and ran into the bathroom and set him on the counter of the sink,"What happened Zayn?"

 "Louis stepped on a nail and it's in his foot" Liam's eyes wided and looked at Louis frowning "Louis babe calm down Baba has to get the nail out of your foot" 

Louis started wheezing and whipping his eyes "Papa it hurt" I frowned at Louis then grabbed tweezers.Liam held Louis head to his chest and playing with his hair while cooing in his ear.

"Alright one,two,three" I pulled the nail out and put a band aid on it so it would stop the bleeding.I looked at Louis to see him still crying in Liam's chest I rubbed his back "Louis you did so good babe' Louis looked up then hugged me I sighed in relief "Im sorry I yelled Louis I promise I will never ever do it again" I kissed his forehead and picked him up.

"It's ok Baba i love you"

 I smiled "I love you too Lou".

"Ill go call someone so they can build the bed' Liam kissed Louis cheek then went down stairs."Louis how about me and you go in daddies room and cuddle and watch any move you want how does that sound?"

 He smiled up at me then nodded "can we watch Winnie the Poo?"

 I chuckled "Anything you want to watch" he cheered then giggled and put his arms up for me to carry him.I picked him up and walked to me and the boys room and set him down under the blankets while I went to put the movie in.I walked back towards him and slid in with him wrapping one arm around him and the other playing with his hair.

two hours later the boys came in and explained that the guy build the bed and it looks really cool "Yea it looks so cool Z" I smiled then looked down a Lou he fell asleep because it was nine already.

"Should we move him into the room?"

 I shook my head "No because he might wake up and I still feel pretty bad for yelling." They nodded then got into the bed with us kissing each other good night and kissing Louis forehead.

Today was a good day.

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

We made it to 208 reads and 12 votes....wow

thanks you for everyone who likes the

story.

Vote!

Comment!

Follow?