Chapter Twelve

Zayn's P.O.V

I laid in our bed looking up at the ceiling thinking.Thinking what would have happen if something bad could have happened when we weren't home.I sighed then laid on my side staring at Louis,he really is our little baby it only took him a few days to warm up to us.I smiled at that thought then looked around and my boys seeing if they were still asleep.They where.I climbed out of bed and went down stairs then sat down on the couch turning on the T.V. 

I looked over to the clock which read eight o'cklock.I looked back at the T.V. then laid my head back on the arm chair of the couch.I heard little pitter patters from up stair making their way towards the stairs.I looked up at the top of the stairs to see Louis holding on to his green blanket and holding on to the bar or the stairs.He went down the stairs one step at a time looking down to make sure he does not miss any steps.

Once he made it to the last one he jumped off then started to giggle.I chuckled "hey baby what are you doing?" Louis looked over at me then smiled walking towards me then putting his arms up for me to pick him up.I picked him up putting him on my chest."I was looking for you Baba,I couldn't find you" he pouted.I smiled then kissed his head "aww babe don't pout you found me didn't you?" he nodded then smiled.

*An hour later*

Me and Louis just watched cartoons and cuddled all morning sharing little laughs."Baba shh you will wake up dada,daddy,and papa" I chuckled then looked at the time nine thirty-three.We stopped laughing when we saw a tired looking Liam walking down the stairs."Papa!" Louis explained with a big smile on his face then wiggling out of my grip then hugging Liam's leg because he was to short.

"Morning Lou" then he wiggled his leg to get out of Louis grip then walked into the kitchen to make himself some tea.Whats Liam's problem? I frowned then looked over at Louis to see he had a small frown on his face."Lou are you o-" "Im fine Baba but im still a little sleepy imma go to my room and sleep." When I was about to reply back he grabbed his blanket then ran up the stairs tripping slightly but caught himself then going into his room.

I frowned I hope Louis wasn't upset because of Liam.I walked into the kitchen and saw Liam with his head on the table with a cup of tea next to him."Li you ok?" I asked then sat next to him running my fingers threw his hair.He looked up at me then swatted my hand away from his hair.I raised my eye brows up not know what is his problem this morning."Li ar-" "Im fine Zayn just be quite!" I looked at him with a shocked expression."Im sorry Li I was trying to figure out why your so angry this morning.First you snap at Louis and made him upset then me whats up with you?"

He looked up at me with widen eyes "really I didn't mean to snap at you guys I just...ive been thinking what if something bad might happen to Louis and where not their to help him fast enough." I sighed then kissed his forehead "It's ok Li because he is going to go threw some troubles but at the end of the day we will always be their for him and each other.

Liam smiled then pecked my lips "your right I should go talk to him" he stood up then exited the kitchen.

Liam's P.O.V

I made my way upstairs then into Louis room.But he wasn't in their I looked in his tent and saw crumpled pieces of paper and cranes everywhere,I opened a piece of papper and saw a drawing of blue hearts all around the paper and an Im sory Papa on the top of it with very bad hand writting and spelling.Oh my goodness my little Lou thinks it's his falt.I put the paper down then went into my room and saw Harry and Niall holding Louis.Once Louis Saw me he wiggled his way out of Harry and Nialls grip then walked over to me and hugged me "Im sorry Papa" I frowened then picked him up.

"Baby you did nothing wrong don't worry"He put his face in the crook of my neck."Hey how about we go out for Ice cream and we can go to the park too if you want.He looked up and me then nodded with a big smile on his face."Well go tell Baba to get you dressed then we can go." He smiled then kissed my cheek then went down stairs to ask Zayn if he could get him dressed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So sorry I didn't update yesterday I had to baby sit.Any way how do you like it?

Im thinking about bringing toddler Marcel in the story.Please comment on what

you think about it.Don't worry im not gonna make them date or anything just

friends.Should I use a picture of hair as a toddler or someone with curly hair.

I really need you guys to tell me in the comment or inbox me.Also you guys can

pick the pictuers too :D

Vote!

Comment!

Follow! (Please)