Chapter five

Niall's P.O.V

I woke up to a small whimper coming from the right side of me I quickly turned around and saw Louis with tears running down his cheek and had his hand covering his mouth so he wouldn't let any noises slip out of his mouth."Lou what's wrong?" I whispered to him so I wouldn't wake up none of the boy's.

"I-I had a b-bad dr-eam" I gave him a small frown then carefully got him out of Harry's grip then picked him up then made my way to the living room siting him on my lap and wrapping my arms around his waist so he wouldn't fall down.

"Would you like to tell me what the dream was about?" he looked up at me then nodded "I was still at my other house a-and then I saw you and Baba taking a little girl home with you instead of me" he sniffled then buried his head in the crook of my neck.

"Aww Loubear don't cry it was only a dream see im still here so is Baba and your other daddies too." I wrapped my arms a little tighter around him and then whispering soothing word's and kissing the top of his head from time to time.

After about four more minuets of that he looked up at me and hugged me wrapping his tiny arms around my neck "thank you Dada." Oh my goodness did he just call me Dada you don't know how happy I am did Zayn feel like this when Louis called him Baba? I smiled then turned my attention back on our little angle.

"Your welcome Loubear do you want to help Dada make breakfast?" his face brightened up like a little boy on Christmas.

"Really I can help" I smiled then nodded.

 "Yes you really can love" he smiled and hugged me once again.Aww he is so cute,I set him on my hip and walked to the kitchen and put him down on one of the kitchen table chairs. "So what do you want to eat on this fine morning hon?" he thought for a couple minuets then looked back up at me with a big smile on his face.

"Can we have pancakes" I smiled then nodded 

"Sure babe let me get everything out then we can start."

I got everything we need out and set them on the table in front of Louis "You ready?" he smiled then nodded.An hour past and we had no work done we where both covered in flour ,I took out my phone to see what time it is.Oh my god it's ten o'clock the boy's are going to wake up any min- 

"What happened to the kitchen" Liam asked with a questioning look.

I looked at him then down at Louis when I was about to tell him until Louis spoke up "We where trying to make pancakes papa."

Louis just called Liam papa I wonder what he is thinking,it must be about Louis calling him papa because he has a big smile on his face."Aw Louis your all covered in flour love,let's get you cleaned up" Liam picked Louis up not even caring if he got flour all over his cloths.

"And Niall babe try to clean up the kitchen ill send one of the boy's to help you" he smiled then kissed my forehead and walking upstairs and going to our room to get Harry or Zayn to help me get the kitchen cleaned up.

After a few minuets I could heard Zayn laughing "Niall baby what did you do to our Loubear,he turned into a ghost" I chuckled then continued to clean the kitchen.Harry came down stairs still in his boxers and grabbed a towel and started cleaning to kitchen table.

"Hazza,Louis called me Dada today and called Liam Papa" 

Harry looked down for a few seconds then looked back up with a smile"That's great baby"

 I looked at him and frowned"What's wrong babe?" I asked wrapping my arm's around him giving him a tight hug.

"It's just he didn't call me dad or daddy yet like he did with all of you I know it's stupid but it makes me feel a little sad you know."

 I kissed him softly "Baby don't be sad he will call you dad or daddy soon don't worry ok" he smiled then nodded and continued to clean up the kitchen.

After about twenty minuets we finished cleaning to kitchen then went upstairs and got dressed.I put on a white shirt with black skinny jeans and a pair of black vanz to match it then put my hair up in a  quiff.I went to the bathroom where I see Liam getting Louis dressed in a black pair of skinny jeans with a white t-shirt and suspenders.

"Aww Louis you look so cute" Liam said then put on a pair of black TOMS. Liam picked him up and went into me and the boy's shared room so he can get dressed.I walked inside and sat on the bed next to Louis pulling my phone out of my pocket and checking twitter until I get a call from management."Hello?"

"Hey Niall we wanted to tell you that you boy's have two interviews today at three o'clock this afternoon and I want everyone to be their." 

"But sir what abou-" I didn't get to finish because he hung up on me.

"Niall babe who was that" asked Zayn

 "Management we have two interviews at three o'clock.I was going to tell him that we where supposed to shop for Louis today and get him stuff for his room and get cloths. Looks like we have to do it tomorrow." I sighed,I really wanted to get all of Louis' things for his room.

"Wait what are we going to do with Louis?" Harry asked picking Louis up and putting him on his lap.

"I think we should take him"

 "But what about the fans Harry he was so scared of them when we got mobbed by them" I sighed.

"Let's just take Louis he can stay with Paul while we do the interviews.Please Liam I don't want to take our little baby at grandmas house yet because he doesn't even know her." Harry pleaded then whispered something in Louis ear.Louis nodded then got up walking towards Liam and sticking his bottom lip out and looking up at Liam with innocent eyes .

"Please papa ill be good" oh my goodness if Louis ever does that to me I would give in to quickly.I looked up at Liam and saw he was about to crack .

"Oh alright but you have to give papa a kissy first" Louis smiled then did grabby hands towards Liam so he can pick him up.When Liam picked him up Louis kissed his cheek then giggled.

"Hey no kissy for Dada I get it" I put my hand's over my eyes and pretended to cry then I felt something pull on my jeans.

 "Dada don't cry Ill give you kissy too" then Louis kissed my cheek then went over to Zayn and kissed his cheek then went to Harry to do the same.

Harry smiled then started to tickle Louis "D-daddy st-op it t-tickles" I smiled then turned to Harry to see he has the biggest smile on his face while looking down at Louis.

"Ill only stop if you give me one more kissy" Harry said and continued to tickle him "o-ok j-just st-op t-the tickles pl-please." Harry stopped tickling him and sat Louis on his lap then Louis kissed his cheek on more time.

"Come on my loves we have to go now" Liam said as he walked towards the door opening it for us.We nodded then made our way to the car.I hope the fans are not so excited today I don't want them to scare Lou.

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

Do you want me to still update?

vote!

comment!

follow!