Chapter Eleven

(Authers note~ their is going to be a few P.O.V'S.Now off with the story.)

 Andy's P.O.V

Once the boy's left I sat down on the other couch and grabbed the remote turning it to the news.I looked over at Louis,to see he was still sleeping with his sippy cup still in his hands.I stood up and walked over to him to get the sippy cup out of his hands but then he woke up and started looking frantically around the room."Calm down hun it's just me uncle Andy" he calmed down a bit then tried to look behind me to see if something or someone was behind me."Uncle Andy?" he asked giving me a confused face with his head crooked to the side.

"What?" I asked looking at him with a questioning look,"where's my daddies?" I frowned "they had to go somewhere they will be back don't worry ok" he nodded then sniffled because his nose was stuffy.I sighed "you hungry I can make you something to eat if you want" he shook his head grabbing his blanket and walking up to the stairs into his room im guessing and shut the door.I shrugged it off then went into the kitchen and made a sandwich then sat back down and watched the news.

It was about ten o'cklock and Louis still has not came out of his room.I got up then put my plate in the sink then walked up the stairs and knocked on a door that had 'Louis' on it."Louis you ok?' I heard nothing so I thought he was just sleeping.I walked back down the stairs then laid on the couch with the remote on my stomach.I started to doz off.A  little nap wont do no harm,I closed my eyes and instantly fell asleep.

Louis P.O.V (for those of you who were waiting for his P.O.V)

I laid on my bed with my green Phoo blanket wrapped around me and my favorite red power ranger in my hands close to my chest.I sniffled "I want my daddies" I whispered to myself then whipping my eyes because I was crying.Dada said he wont leave me he promised me.I looked down and head my tummy make a noise,I sniffled more then buried my face into my pillow.I want my daddies to come home.I want to snuggle with Baba,I was to eat breakfast with Dada,I want Daddy to carry me,and I want Papa to tell me that everything will be ok.

I put my hand over my mouth because I didn't want to wake up Uncle Andy.I looked over at the power ranger clock Baba got me it read one,one three,three. (11:33) Papa said that my bed time was nine and anything past that was late.I can't go to sleep though I tried but I can't.I started to cry again I don't care if I look like a baby I want my daddies.The noise from my tummy started getting loader and it was hurting really bad.

I whimpered then went down my slide with my green blanket and power ranger in my hands then I walked down the stairs carefully and started to walk towards Uncle Andy.I poked his shoulder "Uncle Andy...Uncle Andy?" I started to shake him "Uncle And-" "What do you want im trying to sleep now leave me alone!?" he hit my hands of him then turned around to go back to sleep. I whimpered then put my hand over my mouth so I wouldn't make Uncle Andy mad at me for waking him up.I picked up my green blanket and red power ranger then ran up to my room.I climbed under my bed to go in the ten where me and daddy put pillows everywhere and laid down putting my green blanket over my head sniffling."Louis' a bad boy."

Harry's P.O.V

"Is their anything you boy's would like to tell you're fans before you head out?" asked the interviewer "We love you guy's so much and just keep doing what your doing." we looked around at each other anchos to get home we have been gone for way to long and I hope Louis is ok with Andy.Once we where showed off stage we went to the car and sat down and put our seat belts on.When Paul drove us to our house we thanked him really fast then speed walked to the front door and unlocked it walking inside to see Andy sleeping and no sign of Louis.

Zayn looked confused then walked up to Louis room then came back down stairs stomping his feet with his hands clenched into a fist.I looked at him confused then Zayn went towards Andy and slapped his head "ow Zayn what the fuck?!" Zayn looked at him in disbelief "Andy where is Louis he is not in his room and I don't see him all I see is you sleeping on our bloody couch!"

Andy looked up at him with his brow up "What are yo-" then his eyes went big then looked up at Zayn. "I was taking a nap then Louis came down here then I kinda snapped at him for waking me up" Liam looked at him in an 'are you serious' look.

I looked at Niall and saw he was looking down with his fist clunched then he ran upstairs into Louis room.I followed him then heard a cry come from Louis room I walked in and saw Niall on the floor crying.I sat by him the hugged him tighetly moving him on my lap rocking back and forth."Harry what i-" Niall couln't finish his sentince because he heard a little voice say "Dada" Niall got off my lap then crawled under Louis tent,I crawled under and saw Louis on Nialls lap crying and Niall doing the same but he was kissing Louis all over his face.

"Baby you scared me what happened when we left?" I pulled Niall on my lap with Louis on Nialls.Louis started sniffling "When I woke up Uncle Andy was only here and I couldn't find you guys and Uncle Andy explained that you would be back later and I thought you where never coming back because it was one,one three,three (11:33) and you wernt back,and then a noise came from my tummy and I was trying to wake Uncle Andy up but he yelled at me." Louis whimpered then dug his head in Niall's chest more.

I frowened our poor Loubear I wish we could have taken him."Calm down Lou your going to get yourself more sick babe stop crying" I whispered whipping his eyes with my thumps and kissed his cheeks.We turned our head toawerds the door because they where still yelling at each other and Lou covered his ears,Niall sat Lou down then crawled out of his tent then picked him up and waited for me to get out.

I smiled then kissed him and Louis head then we walked down stairs and saw Liam telling Zayn to calm down and to see a scared Andy standing by the couch.When we entered the room everyone looked our way "look their he is bye" Andy said then ran out the door.Zayn and Liam came up to us and started to kiss Louis all over his face "Baby why where you hiding you scared us all half to death" Louis pouted "im sorryBaba Louis was bad couse he woke Uncle Andy" Louis looked down then sniffled.

Liam picked him up and kissed his forehead "your not bad baby Uncle Andy was suposed to watch you he was not supposed to sleep." Louis laid hise head on Liam's chest then closed his eyes "Papa I wanna sleep with you,Baba,Dada,and Daddy" Liam kissed the top of his head then started walking up to our room then Laid Louis down and got in his boxers then laid down next to him kissing his forehead.We did the same then whispered an "I love you Louis" then drifted of to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey so how did you like it?

someone said no Drama so I kinda cooled it down a

little.

vote!

comment! 

follow!