Chapter Seventeen

When I opened the door to the tour bus their was a lot of screaming and yelling which caused Louis to flinch.I rubbed his back whispering small it's ok and where almost inside.He dug his head deeper into my neck trying to bloke all the noise around him.When we where close to the entrance a girl around ten grabbed Louis arm and pulling it,I turned around and glared at her "Please let go of my sons arm."She looked shocked then let go of Louis arm,I pulled Louis closed to me because he was sniffling which was a sign of him crying.

I kissed his forehead "It's ok baby where inside" he sniffled but still had a strong grip on my shirt.When Liam,Zayn,and Niall came inside they looked confused "Loubear what's wrong?" Niall asked."When we where walking a fan grabbed his arm and she started to pull on it" I said remembering how hard she pulled on his little arm.Liam looked beyond mad so did Zayn but not as bad as Liam was."Really this is the second bloody time!" Liam explained then taking out his phone."Li what are you doing?" Niall asked while still rubbing a crying Louis back.

When Liam was done he put his phone back in his pocket then told us "check Twitter" Zayn took his phone out then showed Niall and me. It read "Please stop touching Louis when we are doing signings or anything unless he wants you to.I am sick of people touching him and making him cry.Just stop" Liam picked Louis up and kissed his cheek "Calm down Lou your fine" he said then brushed his fingers threw Louis hair.

Zayn put his phone back in his pocket."Here you are boys your room" Paul said giving us our room card then walking over to the elevator.We walked behind him and waited until we got to the fifth floor and got out going to room two fifty three.

Lou calmed down a bit when I set him on the floor giving him his green blanket and dummy and a few minuets later he passed out.We started putting all our cloths in drawers then when we where done we sat down on the couch watching the telly.

After a few minouts later their was a knock on the door we looked at ech other curiously then Zayn got up and answered the door.When he opened the door to reveal Paul standing their with his arms crossed over his chest."Hey Paul what do you need?" "I came here to tell you make sure you go to sleep at ten ocklock ten thirty at the latist." Zayn rolled his eyes "Alright Paul ill see you in the morning"Then he closed the door and walked back to the couch and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

I smiled then kissed his cheek "lets go to bed babes" they nodded then laid down on the bed snuggling close together and we eached kissed Louis on the cheek and drifted off to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry its so short ill make another chapter later ^ _ ^

vote

comment

follow