Chapter Fifteen

Louis' P.O.V

*Thirty minuets ago*

I sat in my room under my tent laying down and looking up and saw the glow in the dark stars Papa put on the roof of my tent.I had a flash light in the middle pretending it was fire.I smiled at my creation but soon got bored with it.Someone came threw the door then leaned down and knocked on the wood of my bed "Who is it?" I giggled then waited for a response "It's Baba can I come in babe?" I opened the door then moved the flash light so Baba couldn't get 'burned'.

Once Baba was inside he picked me up putting me on his lap then kissing my forehead "Why are you up here by yourself babe why don't you come down stairs" I shook my head then he frowned "Why not?" I shrugged "Loud." He nodded understanding then got and Idea,he pulled his phone out of his pocket and looked at the numbers then back at me. "Maybe Edward is still up,you want to talk to him?" I nodded then smiled "Really Baba I can talk to Eddy!"

he chuckled then pecked my forehead "of course babe." He started to click buttons and then a ringing sound started to come from it and then a voice came up "Hello" I looked up at Baba with a confused look because the phone was talking.He laughed then kissed the top of my head "Hey Anne it's me Zayn" she paused for a second "Oh hello Zayn what a surprise I didn't think you would call,what could I do for you?"

"I was wondering if Louis could talk to Edward for a little we have guest over and all of them are adults and Louis was just up in his room doing nothing really so I thought maybe he would like to talk to your son they got along great the other day." She laughed "sure hold on" hen it was quit for a few seconds until we heard someone say "Hello?" Baba put the phone towards me "Hey" I said smiling looking up at Baba."

LouLou I thought you would never call how are you?" I giggled "Im ok and you?" "Im alright thanks for asking" he said.I had a big smile on my face and babe whispered "I have to go back down stairs Lou ill let you talk to Edward but be carful with my phone ok babe" I nodded then kissed his cheek "ok Baba" he smiled then left my tent.

Liam's P.O.V

*Present time*

"LiLi I can't find Lou" Niall whispered in my ear biting his bottom lip.My eyes widened then started to Scan around the room.I looked over at Niall "Tell the boy's and ill tell everyone they have to go" he nodded then went to find Zayn and Harry.I sighed how do I get everyone's attention? I thought for a second then I got an idea."Hey everyone I don't want to be rude but it's Louis bed time so I think it's a good time to leave." I sighed could you sound any ruder Liam.

They had smiles on their faces and exchanged hugs and good byes to everyone telling them that they will see you soon and ect...Once everyone was out of the house I shouted "Boy's their gone now we have to find Louis" I started to look in his room and inside his ten,then our room under our bed and our closet.I checked cabinets the bathtub and in suit cases.Yes I said suit cases Louis is really short for his age.

I started hyperventilating and thinking of all the bad things that could have happened to Louis.Harry came down stairs then saw me in my state.He hugged me and whispered soothing words and petting my hair."It's ok Liam we will find him calm down love" he kissed my lips then took my hand and started looking again.

We walked to the back porch and saw the lights on.I was confused Louis wouldn't be out here expecaly at night and plus it's the middle of winter. I frowned aIl I want to do is hug my LouBear.We saw something on the trampoline I squinted my eyes to see it more and I saw a boy with curly hair."Hey what are you doing?" Harry yelled then we started walking towards it and found that little boy Edward hugging Louis who was chattering his teeth.

I gasped "come here you two" I said as I picked Louis up off the trampoline while Harry got Edward who was of course dressed in all black but that didn't matter.I had Louis hand towards my mouth and attempted to warm it up by breathing into his hand.When we got inside I yelled for Niall and Zayn to come down stairs and when they did they had confused faces for a second then worried filled their faces as they saw Louis and Edward's teeth chattering.

Niall went up the stairs then came back with a blanket from our bed the wrapping it around them then going into the kitchen to make some hot chocolate.I sighed then kissed Louis head "Louis you had me and your fathers worried sick why did you go outside you know your not supposed to go outside without me or one of your other daddies" I said looking down at him.His bottom lip started to wiggle "I w-was board P-Papa and it was s-snowing.I-Im sorry." He started to cry then put his hands towards his face trying not to let anyone see him cry.

Edward hugged Louis and whispered something in his heard but Louis just kept on crying.I frowned then picked Louis up and hugged him really close "Im sorry I yelled at you babe I was just mad because I don't want my little Boo to get hurt" he whipped his eye's then sniffled "Im sorry Papa but when I was going to go back inside the door didn't open and I kept knocking on it but no one answered then Eddy came.He said he lived at the house two houses away from ours."

I frowned then hugged Louis close to me then looking behind his and whispered a "thank you to Edward" he smiled then nodded pulling the blanket around himself.I put Louis down next to him then Zayn went up to Louis and kissed his head then Louis pulled out Zayn's phone from his pocket,Zayn smiled then stuck his phone in his pocket.

He looked over at Edward and gave him a smile which Edward gave back a toothy grin.We laughed then came in Niall with two cups of hot chocolate putting them down next to each of them then started to kiss Louis all over his face telling him how worried he was which cause a little laugh come from Edward.Louis looked over at Edward then smiled Dada,Daddy this is Edward he is my friend" Louis said smiling.

Niall and Harry leaned down and smiled at him thanking him for not leaving Louis all alone outside because Louis would start to freak out kinda like how I was a couple of minuets ago.I looked over at Edward "Can I ask you a question?" He nodded "How did you get here it's kinda late and does your mother know your here?"

He looked down at the floor "well.." he started to trail off "Louis was still on the phone with me and said he couldn't get back in the house and I put a jacket on and made sure my mum was not looking before I came here" he said simply.I nodded "well ill walk you down to your house now and explain to your mum what happened."

He nodded then yawned  while he was rubbing his eyes,he looked over at Louis who was already asleep on the couch with his head on the arm chair and his legs up on the couch.He laughed a little before he stood up then looked up at me.

"Ready to go Mr.Liam?" I chuckled "yea some on" we walked to his house and when we made it to his house I leaned down and whispered "thank you if it wasn't for you Louis would be a human popsical." He laughed "Your welcome" in my opinion he isn't that bad he has a caring heart behind all that black and plus he is still a toddler.

I talked to Anne for a few minuets then walked back home and saw the boys and Louis where not in the living room anymore.So I went up stairs and saw them laying down with Louis in the middle all snuggled up on Harry.

I put on my pajamas then walked to bed saying my good night to everyone then went to sleep thinking about that Edward boy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 updates in a row hows that :D

how is it do you like that Edward is in the story?

whats your thoughts come on don't be shy just comment^^

vote!

comment!

follow!