Chapter Twenty-Three

Zayn's P.O.V

I was so mad at Louis' teacher because yea Lou might have done something bad but he didn't deserve to have all that harsh punish mints.When Liam,Harry,and I calmed down and stopped arguing with the teacher she just said "I'll just put him in another class and acting like this is not a good invariant for him so I might have to call someone about this."

With that she turned to her car and drove off.I started to freak out because we got Louis a year ago and a half and he is our little baby boy.I looked over at Liam and saw his eyes where wide and he was hugging a crying Harry.

Niall came out and said "what's going on?!" I ran to Niall and hugged him whispering 'im sorry' over and over again."Why are you sorry Zayn...what did you guy's do?!"

I bit my lip trying to hold back the tears and explained to him what happened then he broke the hug and had huge tears coming down his face then he ran to Louis.I sighed then went over to the boy's and kissed their lips really fast then whispered "come on babes let's not cry maybe she was trying to scare us"

The nodded then walked to the car with Liam and Niall in the back seat and Harry and me in the front.When I drove to Edwards house to drop him off his mom was outside waiting for him.I walked out with him and explained why he was late,she nodded then sent Edward inside to eat dinner.

I walked back in the car and saw all the boy's where in the back seat with Louis and sniffling slightly.

When I parked the car in the drive way the boys and I got out of the car while Liam picked up Louis who was whispering small 'Sorry's' because he thought he was in trouble.When we got in the house we went straight to our bed and cuddled with Louis to make him feel better.

Louis dug his head in Harry's chest and started to cry again."Baby stop crying please your going to get yourself sick" Liam explained as he reached over Niall and rubbed his back softly.Louis looked up at us and sniffled then mumbled a small "Sorry daddies."

"Baby their is nothing to be sorry about how about we buy some food and watch your favourite movie?" asked Harry.Louis smiled then nodded standing up on the bed then going up to each one of us to give a kiss and a hug.

We smiled at how cute our son is then Niall got up and went over towards all the movie and got out Louis' favorite movie which is 'Power Rangers then put it in the DVD player and laid back down on the bed.

Harry got his phone out of his pocket and called a pizza place to make us some pizza.When he was done he put it on the dresser and payed his attention back to the movie.

About twenty minuets later the door bell rang which caused Louis to jump because he forgot all about the pizza man coming.Liam got up and went down stairs to pay for it then we heard the door shut and Liam yell "Boy's the pizza is here."

We got off of the bed then paused the movie which caused Louis to grown because it was getting to the part where they where about to fight the monsters.

I picked Louis up then followed the boy's down stairs then sat Louis in a chair then sat down next to him.

After dinner we went back up stairs to finish watching the movie.When the movie was half way over Louis fell asleep on Niall and when I mean on Niall he was on top of him with his head on his chest and his little body on Nialls stomach.

Harry brushed through Louis' hair while Liam rubbed his back.I started thinking about what his teacher said which cause my stomach to turn.I really hope she was saying that to care us but I was wrong so wrong.

-One Week Later-

It was Saturday and Louis was jumping around the walls because we where going to go to the water park today.Louis was dressed in a red and white striped swim trunks with his parry the platypus flip flops and a white tank top.I had a pair of black trunks and a white shirt.And Harry just had a pair of yellow ones.

"Come on boy's lets go" Liam explained as he had Louis on his hip and five towels in a bag.When we opened the door their was a woman who was in her early thirty's who had on a pair of glasses with a black shit and a suit under neath it (In the picture).She was holding papers then looked up at us and let out a small sigh "My name is Ms.Andrew and im here for Louis tomlinson."

We looked at her with a confused face and Liam held Louis tighter then said "Excuse me Ms may I ask for what?" she pushed her glasses up more then looked down at the paper and read "well we had a woman call and said that you where yelling at her in front of your child and cussed at her.And I also know that you travel a lot and that is not a very good thing for a child they need their parents with them."

Our eyes widened then looked at the woman "We never cussed at her Ms. and Louis was in the car with Niall and his friend the hole time."Harry explained.The woman shook her head "Im sorry boy's but I have to take Louis you can have court to take him back but for now I have to take him back to the orphanage."

Niall broke down crying and so did Harry."Dada,Daddy why are you crying?" Louis asked with a frown on his face.The woman looked upset then said "I'll give you a few minuets to get him ready" then she walked back to her car.

I can't believe this is happening my little baby is leaving."Come on Lou we have to get you changed" I explained.My eyes where tearing up but I quickly whipped them away as I took Louis in his room and changed him into a white long sleeved shit but pulled it up to his elbow then slipped on a pair of black jeans and his black TOMS.

"Baba why is Papa packing my cloths?" I frowned then hugged him tightly "baby your going to go away for little bit but I promise me and your other daddies will get you back ok." Louis looked upset then hugged me "Baba I don't wanna go away I wanna stay with you and Daddies." I kissed his head hand hugged him tighter "I know baby but we will get you back don't worry."

When Liam was done packing Louis' cloths he sat down on the ground and picked Louis up and sat him on his lap and kissed his face multiple times.Louis giggled then pecked Liam and smiled up at him "Papa I love you" Liam smiled then hugged Louis as tight as he can before kissing his head then Harry and Niall came in.

Harry picked Louis up and frowned at the little boy.Harry hugged Louis to his chest and rocked him side to side "I'll miss you LouBear" Louis' bottom lip quivered then then started to cry.Harry pecked him on the lips as a way to tell him "Don't cry babe" but Louis just continued to cry.

"Ill miss you Daddy" Louis said threw his tears as Harry passed Louis to Niall who was full on sobbing.When Niall got Louis Niall hugged him tightly but Louis didn't seem to mind because he was doing just about the same to Niall because we could all tell he loves Niall just a little more then the rest of us.

"Dada I don't want to go away tell the lady to leave" Niall tried to calm himself down but the words that came out of his mouth made him cry more.Niall kissed Louis all over his face which cause Louis to smile but it was a broken one.

"Lou Dada is going to miss you so much and I would send her away but I can't." Louis held on to Niall more and dug his head in his neck.I looked at the woman who was getting out of the car with a frown on her face.

"Come on babe the woman is coming" we walked down the stairs with Louis still in Niall's arms.The woman opened the door and said "Im sorry boy's but time is up."

The woman tried taking Louis but Louis would cry more and hold on to Niall more."Louis come on please go with her we will get you soon" Harry tried to say but Louis wouldn't let go."Louis when we get you back we will cuddle and buy you ice cream and do anything you want baby but you have to go now."

Louis cried more as his grip on Niall loosened then the woman picked him up and put him in the car then put his suit case in the trunk.Louis looked out from the back window and cried as he drove off back to the place  where we promised he would never go again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

omg what did I do.What will happen to Louis? Leave me what you think whats going to happen oh and leave some ideas so I could use in the story.

vote

comment

follow