Chapter Twenty one

*Liam's P.O.V

*Aftet tour/first day of school*

I woke up to the alarm clock ringing I ground then sat up on bed and looked over at the clock to see it was six thirty in the morning.My mood brighten up when I remembered today is Louis' first day of school.I started to shake all the boys trying to wake them up.

"Zayn,Harry,Niall come on wake up it's Lou's first day of school" I explained.Their eyes opened then sat up on the bed."Did you get him up yet? "Zayn asked I shook my head "I wanted to get you guys up first" they nodded then we walked across the hall and went threw the door that had a cursive L carved into it.

We crowded around his bed then Zayn started to play with his hair then Harry whispered a small "come on Lou it's time to wake up." Louis whimpered in his sleep then snuggled closer to his green blanket"Come on Lou wake up today's the first day of school" Niall explained.

He opened his eyes then looked up at us with a small smile "Morning" he mumbled.we smiled at him then gave a good morning back."Come on Lou i'll get you dressed while Baba,Dada,and Daddy get dressed" I explained then picked him up off of the bed and setting him on the floor.

When Zayn,Niall,and Harry left I went into his closet and picked out a white shirt with a black jacket,black pants,and a pair of TOMS.(In the picture) I got the cloths off of the hanger then laid them on the floor next to Louis.

"Papa I don't want to go to school" he pouted.I frowned then hugged him "But Lou your going to have so much fun" I explained.He dug his head in the crook of my neck and shook his head "No Papa I don't wanna go." I sighed "Lou if you go to school we will get you ice cream" he looked up at me then smiled slightly "Ok Papa."

When I was done getting Louis dressed I went into my room then got dressed in my white peace sign shirt with my black skinny jeans and converse.I went into the bathroom and got Louis glasses which he disparately hates to weir and put it in my back pocket.

I went into the kitchen and saw the boys eating breakfast.I sat down and began eating my eggs then looked over at Louis and frowned I really don't want him to go to school their is a lot of mean kids these day's and I don't want his school years to be like how mine where.

When we where down eating I looked at the clock and saw it was Seven o'clock."Alright it's time to go" I explained.The boy's put their plates away and Harry got Louis' plate and put it in the sink."Hey Lou could you come here real fast?" I asked,he nodded then walked over to me.

I crouched down then held his hands "I know how much you don't like to wir your glasses babe but you need to weir them so you can see better babe." He frowned "But Papa they might not want to be my friend if I weir them." I sighed then kissed his head and slipped his glasses on to his face "They will be your friend Louis don't worry."

I got back up then grabbed Louis' power ranger backpack and put it on my left shoulder then grabbed Louis' hand "Come on Lou daddies are waiting for us in the car" he smiled up at me and nodded.

When we got outside I saw Edward's mom and Harry next to her talking to Zayn,Harry,and Niall.I picked Louis up then put him on my right hip then walked over to the car and put Lou in and said "Papa will be back ok stay here" he nodded then I walked to the front of the car and said "Is everything alright here?"

"It's ok Li she was asking if we could take Edward to school because she has to go to work early" Harry said.I nodded then looked over at Edward's mother and saw her eyes where red."Yeah we will take him to school.He goes to the same school Lou is going to and he is in the same grade as Louis right?" she nodded "yes he is, his teacher is Mrs.Windy" she explained.