Chapter Twenty-Two

Edward's P.O.V

I looked over at Louis and saw he was sound asleep on my shoulder.I hope the teacher doesn't see because she would sent Lou in time out.I bit my lip then hugged Louis so no one could see his face.The teacher looked at me with her eye brows widened.

"What's wrong Edward,is Louis ok?" I nodded she looked at me confused then the rest of the class looked at us.The teacher walked over to us and leand down and saw Louis was asleep.She shook her head in disappointment then shook Louis "Louis Tomlinson if you don't wake up im going to call your fathers."

Louis woke up fast then looked around the room and saw the teacher was talking to him.I held him closer but the teacher grabbed his hand and yanked him to the time out chair."You stay their because you where being a bad boy."

Louis had tears in his eyes then covered them so no one can see.I frowned then looked at Louis,he didn't know that would happen and pulse the teacher his a big bum head any way.When the teacher took the rest of the class to the play ground she wouldn'r let Lou play.

He still had tears coming down his blue eyes.I looked at the teacher and saw her talking to another teacher who was a boy so I walked over to Louis, leaving my friend Ed with some of our other friends.

I sat on the bench with Louis then hugged him.He dug his head in my small chest and whimpered."Eddy I don't like the teacher.I want to go home."

I hugged him tighter then looked down at him,I whipped away his tears and smiled down at him.Louis dug his head back in my chest and cried silently and whispered "Papa.Baba,Daddy,and Dada are going to hate me because they want only good boys in their house."

My eyes widened then hugged Louis tighter "No Lou your daddies will understand trust me" he nodded then hugged me a little tighter.

I thought Mrs.Wendy was nice but she just got ruder and ruder to Lou.All he did was fall asleep he is only four he does not deserve this.Plus he is very sensitive.

When we got back to the classroom Louis had to sit all by himself and whenever I tried to go their she would say "Edward go back and play" or "Stay away from Louis."

But when it was lunch time I had enough she put him all the way in the back next to the garbage cans and he was crying so much he couldn't even eat his food.I walked over to my friend and sat next to him ignoring my class mates as they where saying I was going to get in trouble.

"Louis calm down please" I pleaded as he started gasping for air as he cried more.I whipped his eyes which are now blood shot red from all the crying he has been doing today.I hugged him and brushed my fingers threw his hair and whispering small 'it's ok' and 'were going home soon love.'

When it was the end of the day me and Louis where the last kid's because I think the boy's are to busy.The teacher mumbled something under her breath about how Louis is spoiled which caused me to tens up because Louis' daddies might have a lot of money but they don't spoil Louis.

I had my arm around Louis' shoulder as he barred his face in my chest as he cried.About ten minuets past the big van came and their was Mr.Harry,Liam,Niall,and Zayn.When they where running towards us they looked apologetic to the teacher then looked at Louis and me with a worried look.

"We are so sorry Mrs.Windy we had a really packed day it will never happen again." explained Liam then looked at the other boys who where crouched down in front of me and Louis."BooBear what's wrong?" asked Niall with a small frown.

"Dada" Lou mumbles then ran to Niall and hugged him and put his head in the crook of his neck."What happened to Louis today?" asked Zayn with a slightly worried look on his face."Well he fell asleep during story time which I do not allow in my classroom."

Louis dug his head more in Niall's neck.Harry looked at her shocked then stood up and said "really you make him cry and sat him in time out may I ask what else you did?"

"Noth-" I cut her off then said " no you made his first day at school the worst first you called him a bad boy then you wouldn't let him play then you made him sit by himself by the garbage and lastly you said he was spoiled!"

The boy's stood up and looked at the teacher in shock.Niall picked Louis up then glared at the teacher before he held out his hand for me to grabe.I grabbed it then we walked to the car with Louis saying over and over again "Im sorry daddies."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aww more Lou,tell me what you think.Im sorry i havent updated im like really sick yesterday and i couldnt do it.ill update more on monday and ill update my other story too on monday.love you<3

vote

follow

comment