SOON TO BE PUBLISHED

Yaaaaas you read the title right, soon to be published na po itong Monstrous Academy under PSICOM publishing Inc. The whole M.A series to be exact, sana po ay suportahan niyo ‘yung book once na lumabas na po siya.

And I just want to say thank you for making this possible, hindi naman talaga ako writer or whatㅡescape ko lang naman talaga itong wattpad from reality world but look, naging exclusive writer pa ako ng kilalang publishing Inc.

Thank you sa mga readers na nagbasa nitong M.A, alam ko hindi ito kagandahan gaya ng ibang book but stillㅡtinapos niyo rin so I’m very thankful.

Take ko na rin ang opportunity na ‘to para i-promote ang iba kong works. Huehue

Decipula (Mystery/Thriller)

• The story will revolve around a group of strangers who find themselves trapped in an ominous place, only to learn they've been brought together for a reason.

They will confront their worst nightmares and soon, dark secrets began to unravel as they fight to stay alive.

Queen meets the devil (Fantasy)

• A twisted fate of a Queen and Demon.

24/365 (Romance)

• Qwerty was diagnosed as terminal so she promised to herself that she wouldn't let anyone stop her from living her life to the fullest before she dies.

One day, she met Hiro. A handsome playboy who has dated a series of women. The one who will join her adventure as she completes her bucket list.

Aren Spade (Action)

• Aren Spade may not look dangerous because of her angelic face but, believe meㅡShe's a merciless woman who will be more than willing to kill anyone in the most brutal and inhuman way imaginable.

Thank yoooou! ♡