Its On

Sabas-Df....Bitch...get up (pulling her hair)
Maya-(screaming)...you stupid hoe...

I fling her little ass on the floor...ready for what ever she was about to do next...but right when she was about to get up Jess got up and hold her back...

Sabas-what the fucking you holding her for...she ant gone do shit any ways...
Maya-ohhh really ...Jess let me go...(pushing Jess)
Jess-yall stop...it's not even worth that shit yo Sabas...
Sabas-....Sabas???...what the fuck you calling my name for....the bitch was in my damn bed I sleep in...
Jess-you acting like she gat some type of disease or some shit ...
Sabas-you no what...fuck all two of yall...because ant nun of yall about that fucking life(standing there mad as fuck)
Jess-excuse me???...you don't want to go there with me Sabas(walking to her)
Sabas-bitch what you suppose to do...(waiting for a bitch to swing)

While we was arguing back and forth Tyga and Red came in ..and was holding everyone back ...Tyga was holding me and Red was holding Jess while Max had Maya stupid ass....

Sabas-yall stupid ass bitches...
Maya-yh...you only have hard mouth when you getting hold back...
Sabas-bitch ill (gco)
Tyga-HEY...RELAX MA

They pulled them out the room while Tyga sat me on the bad and was asking me what happen...

Chris
While I was in the bathroom...taking a quick shower all I heard was arguing and screaming...don't get me wrong in the middle of showering I pause just to make sure yano...no one broke in the house or nothing....then I heard the guys was helping out so I known that was straight...I wonder what the arguing for...and who it was...
I had to get ready to go to the studio...because one of my good friends wanted me to be ft in a song with his ass...and I was up for that...I didn't want to leave Sabas or nothing it's just that...I had to get there at a certain time and shit...I finally was finish and I got out..and put on my clothes...which was a dark gray long sleeve with some basket ball shots and my black tam on my head and my Jordans (to the top of the page)I was ready to leave...I grab my phone and open my door to see everyone....and I mean everyone in the front room listening to Maya and Jess talking about some shit what had to do with bed and bla bla bla...I didn't even care once Sabas or one of my boys was in it...but speaking of Sabas I didn't see her or Tyga in the crowd of people out front trying to come they down....so I decide to look in her room...

Sabas
I was still in the room with Ty while we talked about what ever he brought up...

Tyga-what happened
Sabas-the bitch was in my bed....
Tyga-who
Sabas-Maya...she no I don't like her ass and Jess knows this shit to..and they wanted to blame my ass for taking up for my shit....which is my bed like df...you said you wasn't coming and now out the blue you want to come and then lay your ass in my bed....that bitch lost her mind...
Tyga-Yh (laughing)...you fucking crazy yo (said playfully)
Sabas-(smiling)....he all ways told me that...(looking down at her ring)
Tyga-yh....he was a good guy yano...(looking at her)
Sabas-you think he could see me(laughing)...like trip out like this(looking at Tyga)
Tyga-probably...but he knows you mean well Sabas...
Sabas-....yhhhhh(sad)
Tyga-but ....all least you yano.....gat Chris...if that make you feel better(said softly)
Sabas-Chris is a boy....I need a man....and I had one....but....(didn't finish her sentence)
Tyga-...I no...but Chris really likes you honestly...I think he would make you happy just how Jack did....and trust me...I think your bestfriend knows who's good for you and not....y'all just need some alone time yano...
Sabas-(laughing)trust me...you had a lot of that just now ...
Tyga-wait...what...
Sabas-(laughing)

Before I could say anything else...Chris opened the door...and he looked so cute...the only thing I could of do was smile....

Chris-hey...what's going on yo...(laughing a little)they bitches out there tripping my Nigga...
Tyga-Yh....I no...

Chris walked over to us in the bed side to side and he stand in front on me...

Chris-(holding up her chin)you alright ma...
Sabas-Yh am ok...
Tyga-where you headed...all sissy down and shit..
Chris-bro I look fly...(pulling down his shirt)
Tyga-yo ass crazy(shaking his head)
Chris-Kid want me be in this ft with him real quick...
Tyga-Kid Ink
Chris-yh...am about to do this and come home and we could get some food if y'all want...go shopping and then do this show at Rex tonight...
Tyga-Yh men...holla at you later though(getting up doing there hand shake)....I gatta see what this niggas out here up to...(walking to the door)hey...text me when you finish with that shit bro..
Chris-Yh no problem

Tyga went out the room and left me and Chris in there by our self...he still was standing in front of me look all sexy and shit....then he started to speak while raisin my chin again to look up at him...

Chris-up bet that was your loud ass who was cursing
Sabas-(laughing)yep...he sure was...
Chris-am not gone even ask what happened
Sabas-why not
Chris-because...you ok...and that's all that matters....
Sabas-(smiling)
Chris-but what happen though...real talk...because you no my ass nosey(sitting down on the side of her)
Sabas-(laughing)

I started to tell him what happen...but not like how I told Tyga...I told him from the top...and all he did was smile and rub my thigh....I mean I didn't have a problem with it but it was making me stutter a little...

Chris-yo now they gat a problem with you..
Sabas-Yh but I don't care...
Chris-(laughing)your one tough puppy yo...
Sabas-I try to be(smiling)
Chris-well...go get ready(getting up)but it have to be really quick...I gat to be to the studio...
Sabas-(getting up)...am going with you
Chris-Yh...I don't want you no where around them while am not here..
Sabas-(blushing)
Chris-honestly...am glad I made you blush and all..but you really need to get ready....am sorry(pulling me to the bathroom)
Sabas-sorry
Chris-it's ok..you want me bath you...
Sabas-ummm(gco)
Chris-don't answer that just go(pushing me in the bathroom)

Sabas
Honestly this nigga and rushing my ass...because I could use some of them words on him..but it's what ever...he lucky he sexy when he demanding...I had to take a quick bath and brush my teeth really quick...I put my light brown hair in a mess bum while I but on my clothes which was....my light colored shorts and my white spaghetti strap crop top and my black jacket to go with it...I slid on my shoes which was white air max and but on a little bit of make up since I had to rush and some lip gloss and I was set and ready to go.....

Chris
While Sabas was getting ready I went out front where everyone was and looked at my watch which had 6:30 on it...everyone pretty much was on there phone or talking...I sat on the side of Tyga and a next girl who brought with us...

Tyga-why you still here nigga
Chris-waiting on my girl to hurry up(looking at my watch)
Tyga-Sabas
Chris-who else..
Tyga-psss...goals...am jealous...
Chris-shut up nigga....

I looked up and Sabas was standing there finish... great...I told Tyga and Max bye and us walking out the door you could see everyone was waiting on some one to say something to each other...but I got her out there so quick they didn't have time to...

(Yall am updating in all of my books today so be ready for drama and what's not....be sure to read my books...and yano..tell a friend....kml....)