Where here

The plane finally arrived...everyone was getting there stuff ready to head out..we was walking off the plane and saw about 3 black Jeeps parked waiting on us...every one jumped in one car..
It was me,Jess,Chris and Red in one and the others went in the others...
I looked at Chris but he didn't look at me...

Red-yo am about to get lit tonight
Chris-yo ass gone catch something keep playing
Red-only live once Nigga
Chris-ass hole

We got to this amazing looking hotel...I couldn't wait to get in side...we all got out and walked straight in because people was all ready taking pictures...they told us our room number and everyone rushed to it...
They opened the door and it we like heaven I swear...it was so big....everyone was talking and making noise...then I walked in one of the bed rooms for some quiet time alone..but that didn't happen..
I was unpacking and Chris walked in..not going I was in there...

Chris-ohhh sorry ma...wrong room I guess
Sabas-...

I turn around for like a sec in tell I saw who it was then I turn back around fast..I didn't even say nothing back..I wasn't in the mood..

Chris- you ok
Sabas-yep
Chris-you sure
Sabas-(shaking head yes)

I could feel him walking closer to me in tell he was sitting on my bed where I was taking out my clothes...

Chris-you having fun
Sabas-Yh...it's alright
Chris-well...it's just begun
Sabas-Yh
Chris-sorry about today..I was just shock ya no
Sabas-Yh..I no...sorry for not telling you..
Chris-it's fine
Sabas-you told me it's not
Chris-I mean it isn't but what could I do now about it ....
Sabas-Yh ok...you should go back to her friends am sure there looking for you

After saying that I walked to the closet to put up the clothes...when I glanced to my right I saw him walking what the door...I wonder if I hurt his feelings...well I don't care I came to have fun not to explain my self..