Tension

Everyone was in the middle of laughing..then Maya and Jess walked in holding hands....she started to introduce Maya to everyone even Chris...

Maya-ohhhh your Chris...
Chris-yh....
Chris-I didn't have a clear mind when we was at that party...remember..
Chris-Yh I remember...

They had that little conversation while I still was on Chris lap...when she decided to take to my ass like I wanted to speak to her while everyone in the room which was a lot of people looked at us..

Maya-hi Sabas
Sabas-Yh....hey(looking at her with a fake smile)

After that....Red walked out the room...and everyone looked at each other then Max broke the silence by talking about tonight party..

Chris-you coming right
Sabas-nahhh...I think ill stay home..
Chris-why...

We was talking while he rubbed my thighs....like not sexually but like just calmly while I looked down at his hands...

Sabas-am a girl
Chris-(confused)ok....I no that....and???
Sabas-and a girl like her sleep...and quietness...
Chris-(smiling)and a Nigga like his bed to...but only if a girl in it with him...

After he said that he came close to my ear to say a little something else..

Chris-(whispering)if you no what I mean..

When he said that he squeeze my thighs with both of his hands...and for some reason I was mad...like pissed...I looked at him with a are you serious face and push his hands off and walked away...while bumping Maya...but I really didn't mean to she was just there at the time and the moment...

Chris
I thought I was having a little fun with Sabas but she caught attitude with me and walked away..I didn't no what I did wrong...when she did that every one stop talking once again to look at us but when straight back at talking...I got up after her to see if she was ok...when I went in her room she was in the bathroom I knocked and she answered..

Sabas-what
Chris-you ok
Sabas-ugh...go away Chris
Chris-what did I do
Sabas-you wouldn't understand..
Chris-Yh I would if you just explain
Sabas-I don't feel like if...just please go..
Chris-ok Sabas....your so ugh....(walking away)

He didn't finish his sentence...I wanted him to...I wanted to known what I was to him....but I guess he caught his self because he no I would fuck him up...while I was in the bathroom I decided to take a shower....
After I was finish I but on my night pyjamas to head sleep even though it was like 6 something...but I didn't care I couldn't wait tell they all leave so I could have the hold Condo to my damn self....I walked out the bathroom and   Maya was in Jess bed with her doing each other makeup...I didn't even care I barely looked there way...I layed in my bed and went straight on my laptop...

Jess-Sabas you really ant coming...(looking disappointed)
Sabas-nahhh..y'all go have fun..
Jess-this suppose to be your trip to have fun at but you gat other people having fun..
Sabas-Jess just go...ill be fine...just how y'all leave me to go to party's when where back at home do it now...don't worry about me...
Jess-alright...but you no...if you change your mind...Chris only a call away(smiling at her)
Sabas-I wish he was a thousand miles away...
Jess-pssss...

She continue to do Maya makeup who stayed quiet the hold conversation...well I mean she betters did...

Chris
Me and some of the boys was in my room getting ready and shit to head out to this lit club...when Sabas name was brought up...

Tyga-yo Breezy what was that earlier today with Sabas
Chris-I don't no what's her problem today..it's like I irritated with my ass...
Tyga-men..that's like my sister and one thing I could tell you about her is (gco)
Red-she a real bitch...
Tyga-Yh and she takes the littlest things to heart....
Red-she one of the girls who like...like a Nigga who would run after them if it's meant to be...so if it's not meant to be then you wouldn't run after her(putting on his shirt)
Chris-yoooo...she a hard piece of rock..
Tyga-(confused)any rock hard to break Chris(looking at him)
Chris-well y'all no what I mean...

After 3 hours...we all headed out and it was like 10 of us....we all took a group photo and I posted it on Instagram:I gat a really big team...
I smiled at the picture...then we was leaving I looked around to see if Sabas changed her mine about not coming but I guess she didn't....