WoW

Chris

Am still in the studio...am not use to being in here by my self..I usually have a lot of bitches and my niggas..well I gat Red..with his gay ass....
I was stress and tired...I was on my 7 song and just listening to beats that was dead ass annoying...but this is my life...I len back in my chair with my weed in my hand and close my eyes...I just wanted to chill for a bit be for Type came to do this shit...but I could feel my self falling asleep...

Sabas

I finally got to my destination...it was a pretty long drive...now my car on damn E....great...I got out and walked to the front door..
I knocked...then I said to my self...why did I just do that and this suppose to be like a surprise or something...but thankfully Red opened the door...

Red-hey what's up(hugging her)
Sabas-hi am good(hugging back)
Red-come in..

I walked in and I swear this house looked bigger then before..

Sabas-Chris here right...
Red-Yh but he in the studio...I'll call him(walking away)
Sabas-no...I kinda wanted to surprise him..he don't no am here...
Red-(stop walking)ohhh...well ummm...I'll show you were he at..
Sabas-ok

I followed him down a hall...and to a red door were I could hear music...I automatically had a smile on my face...then Red walked away shaking his head..
I wanted to open the door and just scream his name..but I had to control my self...I opened the door and omg...
He was laying back sleeping...he looked so sexy...awww I wish I was here earlier to keep him up..
I walked in and close the door behind me...I closed the book what he had in front of him and sat on his lap softly and took the blunt out his hand and boy that drought some memories back... .then he pich up.. when I put all my weight on his dick...

Chris
Am not gone lie...I was having a cool ass dream in tell it felt like it was coming true...

Chris-hey baby....what you doing here(sleepy voice)
Sabas-you won't me to leave...(getting up)
Chris-(pulling her back down on him)..no...no...am just surprised to see you...
Sabas-Yh I was trying to surprise you..
Chris-(smiled)well you sure did ma..
Sabas-(looking around)you was in here all day hi
Chris-yh...trying to finish some stuff before we leave..
Sabas-(laughing)
Chris-why you laugh...
Sabas-you said we...meaning us 2
Chris-Yh..
Sabas-it kinda sounded like was had something going on.
Chris-(confused)well...I thought it was...
Sabas-ummm yh...but like we're not like together together...just trying new things...
Chris-Yh true
Sabas-(coming off him)well I won't to be in your one of her songs..

Chris

When she got up I could see my dick print on my pants...then she turned around...and I got full face of ass...this girl pants was so short...I swear I could see everything...she made me lick my lips and stand up behind her...only God one knows my dick feelings right now..

Chris-well...I actually need some back singers...
Sabas-really
Chris-Yh..(hold her closer to him from behind)

Sabas
I could feel that he was getting turned on by my shorts...this is exactly why I worn it...his hand travel down my side and grab the fuck out my ass...then he took a step back and looked down at it...I turned around and looked at him...

Chris-so you put on these shorts to tess my ass..
Sabas-nooo...it was hot..
Chris-your one sexy girl
Sabas-I no..
Chris-you won't to do the part of the song or not..
Sabas-of course...
Chris-but we gat to wait for Tyga..let's get out here for now
Sabas-ok

Sabas
He turned off the music and we both walked out but of course I was in the front of him trying to keep it sexy and flirty...we end up in the kitchen...