ugh

Sabas
We got out the car when we parked it and he hold the door and waited for me to go in first and then we sat down to a empty table...

Chris
She looked pissed...she didn't even look at me...not even once...just like all ways....at this point my luck is gone with her...I won't even be surprised if she don't even won't to come to New York any more....but I started talking

Chris-sooo ummm....back at the house....it was a miss understanding(gco)
Sabas-Yh I no....(not looking at him)(mad)
Chris-well..ya see...I no you no Red and everything...and I no that's you friend (gco)
Sabas-best friend...(correcting)
Chris- well best friend ex and all...Sooo I didn't won't him to no that you was there because he would a just....
Sabas-just...what???
Chris-mess everything up..
Sabas-(confused)what thing Chris
Chris-I can't really explain yet
Sabas-you no what...your more confusing then I thought(getting up)
Chris-no Sabas..please wait(holding her hand)
Sabas-number 1....am getting called Camry like that's my damn name and your talking about messing things up what I don't even no about...and it confusing to my ass...and I think I betters leave before I might hit yo light skin ass up and it be all over the news and shit..bye Chris..(walking away)

Chris
I didn't no how to explain it to her...she's just so damn scary...I was lost of words...I pretty much watch this girl walked out the restaurant....I don't no what to say to her...she all ready talking about hitting me and shit...but I have to say something to her....Sooo I followed her..

Sabas
This is the exact reason why I never did like his ass....I bet he thinks that am just a next hoe to say he fuck or something...he's talking about he can't explain to me why Red is messing things up or was going to..like am not even gone tolerate his assyness....I walked out being I no just how I can get some times...Sooo I needed to do me....I walked out and was standing up out side was ready to call Jess to pick me up but then Chris came talking to me like I give a fuck any more..uhh

Chris-look ok...ok.(turns her around to face him)..I like you and I didn't won't Red to mess my chance on you likening me back...I wanted that moment to just for us to get to no each other a little bit better and stuff...and after what I heard what you did to Trey I was scared of ya sexy ass and still is....and actually scared right at this moment talking to you...and I was scared to tell you I liked you because I known you never did like me and you thought I was a ass which I am...but I like you...and I don't no what else to tell you then that...am...sorry Sabas...am really sorry that you was confused because of me...

Sabas
Awww that was so sweet of him...now I actually feel bad...but he looks so sad and scared...

Chris
Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!

Sabas-uhhh...Chris..
Chris-Yh
Sabas-I don't think your a ass....you safe my life remember
Chris-(smile)Yh I remember
Sabas-and don't apologize.....I was the crazy one...I let me self get to me....
Chris-it's ok I guess
Sabas-and I didn't no you liked me...
Chris-well now you no
Sabas-and....(shy)...I think if it was you asking me on a date..I wouldn't say..no
Chris-(smiling)..really
Sabas-Yh..
Chris-ohh....well..you wanna stay outside or....
Sabas-noo...I think this was enough for a day...
Chris-yh...ok....(sad)

Chris
Now am just sad...I wanted to spend the rest of the day with her..but am guessing she's had a enough of me and my bullshit....and more shit..sooo walked back to the car and got in....but we was talking this time..

Sabas I felt bad...because he looked sad....but I known exactly what to do...

Chris
I was driving and she put her hands on my thigh and and I was shocked..

Sabas-you still sad
Chris-ummm..nahhh...
Sabas-ohhh(moves hand)
Chris-......
Sabas-sooo who all going with you to New York
Chris-just the regular squad...Tyga...Red...some other people.....you(looked at her)
Sabas-ohhh....can I bring people...
Chris-Yh sure...
Sabas-good....

Sabas
We was quite for like a good 5 minutes then we had to talk...

Chris-sooo ummm you and Trey still is talk..
Sabas-as friends Yh..but anything more nope...
Chris-ohhh...but why you told him no..
Sabas-long story short....it was my first time ever meeting him and stuff sooo
Chris-Yh..but that was your first time meeting me ..
Sabas-Yh but you was chill..he was more flirty ya no..
Chris-Yh I guess...

Sabas
We got to my house and I was happy...

Chris-bye...
Sabas-(looking at him)bye....you coming in side nigg(coming out car)

Chris
I didn't even no I was supposed to stay..but no problem with me...she opened the door and we both walked in....she went up stairs and she called my name like 3 minutes later...am guessing she wanted me to come up stairs with her....sooo I did...

Chris-were you at(looking around)
Sabas-in my room....3 door

Chris
I walked in and she couldn't get her shirt zipper down...her hair was pulled to the side and her in the bathroom mirror trying her hardest to zip it down...

Sabas-can you help me please
Chris-no problem

Sabas
He walked over to me and his cold hands touch my back....got me to jump a little bit...put he looked like he was focusing on trying to zip this shirt down so hard..but he finally got it down while I hold it up to the front..while he look at me through the mirror...I smiled and walked out...

Chris
As she walked out she looked sexy....but I had to wake me self up and relax....I walked out after her and sat on her big bed and watch her walk in her walk in closet....