I forgot

Chris-this ring is pretty..
Sabas-thanks..
Chris-how you get it...
Sabas-ummm...I was married once...
When I said that I could feel his body inching away from mine..like he was disgusted...I looked at him and he looked at me...
Sabas-but ummm..it's fine now he(gco)
Chris-how is that fine....how do you no that I didn't want to ...you no...start a life with you...like I actually liked you...
Sabas-you still can..it's just(gco)
Tyga-yo Chris...come here for a sec...
He got up before I could finish what I was about to say to him..I looked at Jess and she was laughing with Red and the other guys...she was all ways a guy lover..like they just love to have her around for some reason..I guess because she likes to do the same thing they do...

Red-sooo Sabas where is ummm what's her name...
Sabas-you mean Maya
Red-Yh...I saw her to Trey party but she just avoided me...
Jess-Maya well she's supposed to be coming but we don't no when..
Red-ohhh
Max-Sooo hold up...you that model what's on  everything right...
Red-that's not her..I keep telling you that..
Jess-actually it is me...
Sabas-hahah...

Chris
I walked in the room with Tyga and he was telling me he gat to head back out..

Chris-why...what's up
Ty-baby mama drama..but I gone stay for one night then leave..
Chris-Yh b...do what you gat to do...I gat some stuff on my hands to..
Ty-really what's up..

While in the back of the plane in one of the bed rooms Tyga was rolling up a blunt..I guess because he was really stress...and fuck I wanted one to...

Chris-Sabas married and shit..
Ty-Yh was..
Chris-what you mean was???
Ty-well..(passing him the weed)I don't no to much about it all I no...is that his name was Oliver Jack he was a doctor and some shit...
Chris-yo...she still has the ring on and everything..
Ty-really??..I haven't noticed that..
Chris-(smoking)I just don't no anymore...and I invited her on this damn trip..
Ty-yo she's a dope girl...am sure you no that by no...sooo yh...keep her as a friend..nothing more...
Chris-you right but she so fine...
Ty-(laughing)Yh that weed getting to yo head now..
Chris-smh...

Sabas
I looked on my right and saw Chris and Tyga talking and smoking...Chris turn my way why he had the blunt in his mouth and close the door...ugh...it's all ready not going to well ..and this plan need to hurry the hell up...