omg

Sabas
Wen we got in the kitchen I sat behind the counter while Chris went to get something to drink out the fridge...
Then Chris started to shout Red name..
Red got to the bottom of the stairs trying to figure out why Chris was calling him..

Chris
Am walking in the kitchen happy and shit..Wen I looked in the damn fridge and didn't see my alcohol...that's my favorite drink...I usually drink it after my studio sessions...but this dump ass Nigga who I call my friend wanted to... you no....have a drink

Red-yess yess yess (walking down stairs)
Chris-were the fuck is my bottle..
Red-what bottle...
Chris-what had my alcohol in it..
Red-ohhh..I kinda drink it this morning..
Chris-yooooo....
Red-ill but you more...relax...
Chris-(shh)
Sabas-sooo ummm Red..you live here..
Red-nahhh....I only be here when I don't won't to go home..

Chris len over the counter and Red sat on the side of me...and we all was waiting on Tyga to bring his light skin ass...

Chris-y'all finish packing right...we leaving 6:00 in the damn morning..
Sabas-for real
Red-well all most...I gat couple stuff to throw in the bag..
Sabas-well I pack half my stuff am gone finish wen I get back home..

Right after I said that..we heard loud music playing...well am guessing it's Tyga...Chris got up and went walking to the door and I followed...

Chris-yo...
Tyga-what's up dog(hugging him)
Sabas-hiiiii....
Tyga-hey(laughing)what you doing here...
Sabas-just felt like chilling with the boys...
Tyga-lol...

We was out side...Wen I looked by the gate to see other cars coming in....what the hell...I didn't no we was having a get together...other people came and some was out side with Chris them and some was in side chilling in the tv room with Red...I felt so left out...I wondered if this was how it was going to be tomorrow..I hope not...

Chris
I was out side laughing and shit with some boys of mind...Wen I turn around Sabas was gone...I was thinking to my self..
Should go look for her..yesss..noo..
But I end up still looked around for her...I walked in the tv room she wasn't there only a girl sitting on Red lap and some other Nigga playing my game...I looked through my class door to see Sabas on the phone by the pool...and she looked kinda disappointed...

Sabas
My phone started to ring and it was my Boss from my job Eye Candy...

Boss-Miss Hills
Sabas-yes..
Boss-you haven't been to work in a while..
Sabas-only one day....I think..
Boss-well you should have good ress for tomorrow..
Sabas-well ummm...I actually won't be in town..
Boss-and wen was you going to tell me this..
Sabas-well..umm...I don't no...
Boss-well I hope you no one more day missed and we will have to let you go...
Sabas-but am your best .
Boss-Yh and your making us not get our jobs done..
Sabas-...
Boss-well injoy your day..
Sabas-Yh you to...

That's such a bummer of them to do...I love my jobs I have...well had...ugh...I turn around to see Chris walking my way..

Chris-you ok...
Sabas-well I just got fired..well kinda..
Chris-really..
Sabas-yh..
Chris-well thank god you gat a next job
Sabas-Yh..you didn't tell me all this people would of been here..
Chris-well this is pretty much how my days be...
Sabas-with girls all about...with piece of clothes on..
Chris-you have pieces of clothes on too...
Sabas-Yh but that's different..I did it for....(didn't finish my sentence)
Chris-for???
Sabas-never mind....
Chris-you sure
Sabas-Yh...

Sabas
Tyga started to call Chris am guessing to get started on the song...or what ever...we walked back in side and every one was walking in the studio ....what the hell...I can't deal with a this am going home...I swear...I turn around to walk to the door way then Chris pulled my arm..

Chris-were you headed..
Sabas-some were but here..
Chris-what's up stairs with you..
Sabas-I thought it was going to be only me you and Ty not the hold done club..
Chris-am sorry but they keep me motivated..
Sabas-so what I keep you...
Chris-you keep me held down..
Sabas-......
Chris-baby am sorry...but I mean this wasn't my idea..Tyga drought them...
Red-what's going on...
Chris-it's not the time Red..
Sabas-ill see you in the morning....bye yall...
Red-bye(confused)

I walked out...why in the world do you need all the damn people to write one song..but like what he said Tyga drought them...which he did..so I can't be that mad but am mad...while driving home..I gat a text from Jess telling me she by my house and I ant there I told her am on my way and was trying to get there as quickly as possible...