WET

I finally reach home and saw Jess leaning up on the door frame like she was getting annoyed every second..I got out the car and was walking towards her...

Jess-yo ass is gone get it..
Sabas-am sorry...like really sorry..I got court up..
Jess-with who...Chris..
Sabas-duhhh...

I open my door and we walked up stairs to my room...I started to walk in my bathroom to go brush my teeth and went to change my clothes..

Jess-sooo why your ass falling out your shorts...
Sabas-exactly what you said....shorts...that's what happens when you were them...(saying from the bathroom)
Jess-so what you won't me to do..I all ready packed back at home..(from the closet)
Sabas-ummm pack the ones you think cute..I packed some stuff all ready..so just pack all the ones in the corner..
Jess-ok ok ok...I swear you gat to pay my flat ass
Sabas-Yh what ever...

I changed my clothes to a spaghetti strap shirt and some night shorts..not to short though...I wash my face and I was ready for tomorrow..

Chris

I was in the studio just turning up..I started to record this crazy hit with Tyga..and I actually needed Sabas for it...every one was partying and having fun...and I was just singing my damn life away...after 3 hours it was around 11:00..and every one was getting ready to leave and head out...

Tyga-yo why you just didn't leak the shit to night
Chris-I will...I just need some extra shit on it then it will be complete..(putting on jacket)
Tyga-were you going..
Chris-out...ill be back...
Tyga-going for some pussy ha
Chris-nahhh men..well something like that...
Tyga-well good luck with that shit..see ya in the morning..
Chris-Yh...

I was headed out to get this last thing for the song...and I kinda was nervous..I jump in my Lamborghini and drove off

Sabas
I was in the room laughing with Jess talking about some stuff...

Jess-you think Maya gone show up in the morning...
Sabas-I kinda don't care..if she won't to act up like a bitch..then be my guest..
Jess-well..I just think Red really hurt her feelings..
Sabas-smt..ugh...she tried and say her child was his..
Jess-Yh but(gco)

Before Jess could finish her sentence the door started to knock..I told Jess I was coming back and I ran down stairs..and I open it..and it was Chris...

Chris-hey..I gat to talk to you..like a asap..
Sabas-about what(walking out side)
Chris-let's go for a drive..
Sabas-(laughing) Chris were..
Chris-around the corner..
Sabas-if you play music you gone wake up the neighbors..
Chris-I promise I won't..
Sabas-ok fine..

We walked to the car and got in his blue Lamdo...and he started to drive slow..

Sabas-what's up
Chris-well..I was wondering if you wanted to still be in the song..
Sabas-do you want me be in the song Chris..(looking at him)
Chris-yes of course..(looking at her)
Sabas-(smiling)
Chris-but are you up to do what ever..
Sabas-not really...I don't have to get dress or nothing right..
Chris-no...and you have to be sure first..
Sabas-ummmm
Chris-....
Sabas-fine what ever...what I gat to do..

Right wen I said that...his hand traveled up my thigh and my eyes blowed up...he pulled out his phone and put it on record and sat it right in the middle of my leg in the sit...
I was about to say something but his hand went straight in my pants...I could feel my toes starting to curle up....he started to rub slowly...

Sabas-chri(gco)
Chris-shhh

I guess we didn't won't me talk...he started to pick up his speed and moans started to come out my mouth....I could feel him pulling my panties to the side..while he still was driving...and started to play with my clit...I started to put up my foot in the sit...and just moving my hips left to right..up and down...it felt so good...I started to moan loader and loader...grabbing on his leg...he started to rub it faster and faster...and I swear I couldn't breath...I told him faster and he looked at me and I looked at him and he had lust in his eyes...

Chris
She was enjoying every moment of it...she was gripping my leg so tight she made me catch a hard...I wish I could of do more to her..but I had to drop the song be for 12:00...I rubbed her pussy for like 3 more minutes ..then at the end she cum...way more then the other 3 times...then I pulled my hand out...

Sabas
When he pulled out I looked at him hand he sucked every last on of his fingers...I was left speechless...I felt sooo good after that amazing ride...I looked out the window and saw we was at the front of my house...

Chris-goodnight
Sabas-night..

He grab his phone that was on the floor because I couldn't keep still..and I got out...I walked to my front door with no shoes on and we watched me in tell I close the door behind me...I was shocked...

Jess-were the Hell you went...
Sabas-uhh..I was with Chris..
Jess-Chris???

I started to walk in the kitchen...

Sabas-Yh...
Jess-why
Sabas-we was talking..
Jess-I saw his car pass your house like a million times..driving pretty slow..
Sabas-Yh..we was listening to some of his songs...that am futured in(smiling)
Jess-ohh really
Sabas-yep..you might hear it tomorrow...
Jess-you crazy...

I pour my self a glass of water and we head up stairs to get some ress for in the morning...we all ready had to wake up around 4..ugh....but I swear am gone sleep like a baby...

Chris
I was headed home...and was listening to the voice recorder playing some amazing moans...I only smiled at how load I got her to go..and she was worrying about my music waking up the neighbors...well they sure up now...I was parked in my drive through and ran out the car...and went straight in the studio...I put the parts what was the best and loadest in the background..and the song sound way better..if this wasn't a hit..I don't no what is...I leak the song out at 11:52...right on time...now am fucked up..to day was a long ass day...but a Nigga need some rest..I went up stairs and put in my headphones and layed down in bed..and that put me sleep in less then 15 minutes...