Its time

Sabas
It was 3:00 and me and Jess was up and ready..I got up and took a shower and put on a long gray dress that stops to my knee nothing special and my gray Nicke..I put my hair up in a messy bun and brush my teeth...I put on light makeup and lip gloss and I was good to go..I walked out my bathroom and saw Jess on the phone..I didn't no who she was talking to at the time soo I walked down stairs...right when I walked down stairs the door bell rang....I known who it was so I didn't bother to look...it was Chris and his bodyguard who came to take our bags and stuff...I told him where they was and I hugged Chris...

Chris-sup ma
Sabas-am good..how are you..
Chris-am great actually..ready to get lit..
Sabas-Yh..but don't have to much fun...
Chris-I'll try....where's your friends
Sabas-you mean friend....the next one having problems with yo friend..
Chris-mine..

We walked in the kitchen and he sat to my counter while I stand up in front of him..

Sabas-Yh...Red
Chris-she still on that...Red got over it long time ago
Sabas-she feels like...she was played..
Chris-Red should feel played not her..
Sabas-exactly...but she thinks am taking up for homeboy...
Chris-uhh...she will be fine..
Sabas-I no...

I lend in for a kiss or two..but then Jess came down and interrupt...

Jess-ummm hi..am Jessica(holding out her hand to shake Chris)
Chris-hey...
Jess-I no exactly who you are so don't even try explain...
Sabas-her name is not Jessica...it's Jess...
Jess-how can you tell me what's my name or not..
Sabas-Chris..listen to me...she wish her name was Jessica..
Jess-ugh..fine walking to the door..
Chris-(kissing her on her check)you ready to go..you gat everything bae...
Sabas-yh...am ready...

We walked out together..I locked up the door...and we went to the Jeep..we got in...and it was couple people all ready in here..it was Red,Jess and this next nigga...I don't no his name but he seems cool....after we got in everyone was on there phone...then I remember to ask Jess about the conversation with who ever it was on the phone..

Sabas-(whispering)yo hoe
Jess-bitch where
Sabas-(laughing softly)who that you was talking to..
Jess-ahhh Maya
Sabas-what's up with her..
Jess-well she was like she just might come...
Sabas-really..
Jess-yh...I mean I don't really think it's a good idea any more..
Sabas-it's what ever..Chris said Red got over it and am guessing her to...
Jess-.....yep.

In the middle of the conversation...the man in the car started to stop because Chris and Ty new song came on..I was excited to hear it..everyone went quiet and was carefully listening even Chris while he bob his head to the beat...I was really sure we're I was in the song so it was kinda confusing....
After couple minutes later we was at the airport...and it was other cars there to with bunch of other people...we all jump out...and Chris was holding my hand and greeting the other people...he introduced me to couple girls who was his friends and couple other niggas....then we all walked in the airport...after going through customs...we went straight on the plane...everyone had a sit and laughing together..I didn't no wen Maya was supposed to get here but the plane is taking off in like 2 minutes...

Red-so when we get in NY what's the plan Breezy
Chris-what ever y'all up to...
Max-we should go to a strip club..
Red-df...(looking at Sabas)
Max-my bad ma...am just not use to my Nigga being in a relationship yet...
Jess-well you better be...
Everyone-ohhhhh(laughing)

I smiled at the fact that Jess and Max was going at it...we didn't even realize we was in the air...I looked down to see Chris playing with me ring on my finger...then he started to speak when he saw me looking....