Home alone

I heard the door close...so I guess they left...I was still on my laptop watching Transformers..am not gone lie...but this movie is bunch of shit...
Ok ok....I lied it's amazing..it's actually my favorite movie in the hold world...I watched it like a millions of times...after my movie was over I got up to go fine something to eat in the kitchen...I opened the fridge door and the shit was empty..like nothing..wow...I closed it and was wondering what the Hell I could do while they was gone..but there was nothing...I looked at my phone and it was 3:50...I need sleep so I went and do the best thing I was good at...guess what it was...kml

Chris
We was at the club turning the fuck up...everyone was drinking and dancing...I was so fucked up but I still was doing me...I looked over to my right to see Maya and Red talking...wow that was the first...I look to my left to see Jess dancing on one who my boys..I was like damn I wish I had a girl ...then I thought I do...kinda...but she ant that type hoe..she like a upgrade hoe..or maybe not a hoe at all...yo what the shit I thinking...why em I even thinking about her...she the one who wanted to stay her ass home...ugh...she so annoying...she ant even here and she annoying my ass..
Couple minutes went by and I looked to my right again..and all I heard was shots...everyone ducked and started screaming and running to the door...all my body guards guided us out and everyone was shocked..and was ready to head out...not going what had happen back there in side...I was to tucked up to even care at that moment....

Sorry it was short...but yano..a girl needs a break some times...