"Probobly just rumors."

"Hey Leah!"
Emma is shouting me from halfway down the hall.

"Hi. Shouldn't you be in class by now?"

"Nope. Free period." Emma says cheerily.

Emma is the type of person you would talk to if you feel down. She is constantly happy and is always making me laugh. She's my best friend and has been since kindergarten.

"So, have you heard all the rumours?"

"No, why?" I ask as I'm trying to get my books from my locker.

"Apparently Lucas Meyer is coming back! Isn't this amazing?"

"WHAT?!" I scream.

"Who said this? Is it true?"

"Well Ben told me. He's supposed to be back in school tomorrow." Emma says excitedly.

I basically start to have a mental breakdown. Lucas Meyer was my first friend, crush and kiss! I feel like I'm going to puke. He was so hot back when he was 14 i wonder what he looks like now??

"Leah! I know your exited but calm down it might not be true." Emma says quietly.

"Your right, probably just rumours...

                             •••••

Hey. Sorry that this chapter is REALLY short but they will get better!
This is my first story so I hope you guys like it.

Please know that I'm not the best writer and that I'm doing this out of my spare time so don't expect me to upload every day...

Thank you for reading and make sure to follow me!