"Are you a virgin?"

Alex was tanned and muscular, although not as much as Lucas. He had black hair and piercing hazel eyes.

"I'm Toby and this is Calum." Toby said.

Toby was pale skinned and he had curly blonde hair. He was tall whereas Calum looked slightly Asian and was quite short.

Calum gave a slight wave and kept his eyes glued to the tv.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Leah."

"U too!" Toby replied. "So what do you guys wanna do?"

"Let's play truth or dare!" Calum suddenly yelled. I found that a bit strange but I thought I should just let it go.

"Ok then." Lucas answered.

"So in my version of truth or dare every one has to either do the dare or tell the truth. If I was to dare Calum to strip naked and run down the street we would all have to do it. Do u get it?" Toby explained.

"Uh yeah, sure!" I said happily. "So who's going first?"

"Lucas truth or dare?" Calum asked.

"Truth." Lucas replied simply.

"Oh come on your such a pussy!" Toby screamed.

"Oh hurry up would you?" Lucas snapped.

"Fine then. Lucas are you a virgin?" Calum asked.

When I heard those words leave his mouth I panicked. Obviously none of these boys where going to be virgins and I'll have to say I'm the only one!

"No." Lucas said boardly.

"Toby?" Calum asked

"Nope." Toby answered confidently.

"Leah?"

"Yes" I whispered.

"What?" Calum screeched.

I don't know why but I was weirdly eager to see Lucas's reaction so I glanced up at him. He had a kind of proud expression on his face? I don't know if it was proud of just his natural face but I noticed something different about it.

"So what if she values her purity?" Lucas yelled at Calum.

Calum's face instantly dropped when he heard Lucas shout.

"Calm down dude! It was just a joke." Toby said slightly chuckling.

"Not really." Lucas said standing up and grabbing his jacket."you want a lift home Leah?"

I took the bus here so I would really appreciate a ride right now.

I nodded my head and standing up.

I got into his car and put on my seat belt.