"ocean blue eyes."

"What are you doing?" Emma asked.

"I'm thinking."

"Well stop it's creeping me out!"

"What if Lucas is back? What will I say? What will I do?" I mumbled nervously.

"Calm down, he's just a boy. You shouldn't be over reacting. You got over him ages ago. Remember?" Emma said.

"Your right. I can hardly even remember what he looks like."

                                 •••
I was in first period math and I was once again, bored.

I was trying not to think about Lucas but it was impossible. I kept thinking back to when he kissed me.

We where in 7th grade and we were doing our summer show. The show was Romeo and Juliet. He was Romeo and I was the tree. He didn't want to kiss Juliet because the girl that was playing her had braces and he said that was gross so when it came to the actual performance he grabbed me and kissed me. I was so happy that day and I couldn't stop bragging about it to Emma.

My thoughts where interrupted by a unfamiliar male voice. I looked up from my phone and observed the person standing in the door way. He had short brown hair with shaved sides. His jaw was perfectly chiselled and he was really muscly. There was one thing I recognised. His ocean blue eyes.

It was Lucas.
                             •••

Hey guys! Sorry it took soooo long for me to update but I've been really busy lately.

I need ideas for Lucas. I have I ruff idea of what I want him to look like but if you guys have any ideas of who you think should play him, or anyone in the story make sure to let me know!

Thanks for reading!