Un - the Bonus Round

Começar do início

"I was just saying hello, hi Thirdy, nice to see you up hahaha! Pun intended."

"Gusto mo ba?"

"Ha?"

"Gusto mo talaga mag-hello?"

"To naman di na mabiro, pakalmahin mo na sya at baka mabangga pa tayo!"

"Wag mo na kasi tignan!"

"Eh tawag pansin masyado, babe, ano ba yan?! Lalong lumalaki!!!"

Alden was trying to fix his pants to make his bulge less obvious. And he's failing miserably.

They arrived at the hotel in no time. She's surprised why Alden insisted she wear his hoodie in this heat. He whispered in her ear.

"Your bra is in my pocket."

She blushed and quickly donned his hoodie. After checking in, Alden accompanied her to her room, where she's going to spend the night for a commitment the following day.

As soon as they entered the elevator, she felt the tension. It's so palpable you can cut it with a knife. They were avoiding looking at each other, putting a distance between them.

Alden walked ahead of her & opened the door to her room. As soon as she heard the click of the electronic key, he reached for her hand and practically dragged her inside.

He was already kissing her even before he shut the door. She had to lean on the door for support by the sheer force of Alden's kiss.

She didn't know how or when he groped his way into her braless chest. But, yeah, smooth! They were kissing but she realized she's slowly losing her clothes, one item at a time.

Unfair, so she unbuttoned his shirt again & remove it. After all this time, she's still in awe of Alden's bare body. She usually takes a moment to just feast her eyes, only to realize he's doing the same.

She approached him & touched his chest, leaving a trail of heat where her fingers touched. His chest is heaving and she looked at him under her lashes.

She just felt a sudden burst of confidence at how he's looking at her with adoring eyes. She removed her top followed by her shorts. She's now standing in front of him in just her black, lacy panties. Then to completely drive him crazy, she reached up and untied her hair, which came tumbling down her shoulders in tousled waves.

He sighed deeply, trying to control his erratic breathing. He ran his fingers from her shoulder to her hand. She felt a tremor ran through her and bit her lower lip. Alden groaned and he suddenly pulled her for another wild kiss.

They were kissing while she was being walked backwards. She felt the hardness of the writing desk on her butt. Still kissing her, Alden slipped everything off the table unceremoniously & made her lie on it.

Owkey! She remembered the 'mesa' joke & wanted to laugh but didn't think Alden would like it. He's practically throbbing!

He's kissing her all over and she's mewling like a kitten. Her mind is fuzzy with need & thinking what on earth is she doing atop a table!

Alden ripped her undies off. Maine thinks he's enjoying himself too much ripping her panties off, bat ba hindi pwede tanggalin na lang ng normal? Nauubusan na ako ng sexy undies, kainis, she thought.

The things he does to her body is out of this world and she got the answer why he wanted her on top of the table. She bit on her knuckles to stop her from screaming.

"Den please!" She moaned, she can't take any more of the torture! She's going out of her mind.

He raised both her legs & placed them on his shoulders & entered her in one clean sweep. The sensation is new to her. It's the same yet different. He started moving & she realized what it is. Everytime he goes deep, he hits something making her whimper & catch her breath.

He was holding both her legs in place on his shoulders, alternately kissing & nipping the flesh his mouth can reach.

She screamed loud when she came, making Alden reach up to cover her mouth with his left hand.

"Sshh baby, masakit? I'm sorry, ssshhh!"

He was trying to comfort her, she can't say anything because she's trying to catch her breath.

"I'll just go slow, ok?"

"No, don't go slow, hindi masakit."

He bent down to kiss her lips with hunger & sucked on her neck.

"I love you so much, Meng!"

Then he wrapped her legs around his waist & pulled her up putting her arms around his shoulders.

"Hold tight!" He whispered to her ear.

He went near a wall & with his left hand hugging her close, his right hand was braced on the wall for support. Then he started to move his hips again.

Oh my god! Maine thought she's seeing rainbows & stars all at once! There's that sensation again! As he went faster, he leaned her on the wall to make her more comfortable.

"Oh god, baby I'm coming!" That was all he said before he slammed into the wall making that entire side of the room shake.

He bit her shoulder as she hang on his for dear life. Both are breathing heavily and Maine wiped his forehead with her hands. They shyly exchanged smiles. Alden carried her to the bed and covered both of them with the duvet.

"What was THAT?" Maine asked incredulously.

"That was RFJ leveled up."

"Kala ko gigibain mo yung wall!"

"Kala ko din eh. Masakit ba mga kagat ko?"

"No, di ko naman naramdaman. Sana lang di mag mark, like the last time."

"But I like to leave marks on your body, basta di lang masakit." Pabebae na naman.

"Baby ang taas na nga ng bakod mo, no need na to put barbed wires."

He chuckled and pulled her to his embrace, kissing her forehead.

"Hungry ka na?"
"Sleepy & tired," covering a yawn.
"Tired, bakit?"
"Fishing again, Faulkerson?"
"Di naman!"
"Nakakapagod ang walling ah, tinable mo pa ko!"
"Juskupo, matulog ka na nga hahaha!

Their dinner date have to wait.

___________________________________

The sound of her grumbling stomach woke her. She found Alden lying on his stomach beside her, his arms still wrapped around her. She tried kissing him awake, he just snorted. She went to take a shower & when she got back, he's still sleeping.

She looked around the room & it looked like the Tazmanian Devil paid them a visit. She picked up their clothes from the floor. She chuckled when she found her ripped undies.

She continued picking items from the floor & trying to put a semblance of order in the room. She blushed when she saw the table, getting vivid images what they used it for.

"Babe, come here." Alden groaned from the bed.

"Kain na tayo gutom na gutom na ako."

He nuzzled her neck and began kissing her. His hands going to her robe sash untying it.

"Babe! Gutom na ako!" She whined.

"Ako din, pero ang bango mo! Mag appetizer muna tayo then we'll go eat."

"Hay naku, mapapasma tayo dito sa ginagawa mo eh, magkaka ulcer tayo nito."

"Kung makareklamo kala mo ayaw."

"Sige na nga, start na para makakain na tayo!"

"Ok open your mouth!"

"Ay bastos ka!"