Chapter 17

Chapter 17

*Two weeks later*

Last week we came back to Miami for Austin to start recording his new album.

"Brylee!" I yelled through the house. I heard pitter patter of feet running to were I am.

"Yes Haileyi?" She said her eyes starring into mine.

"Go get dressed. We are going to meet Austin and Alex." I said patting her but while I finish cleaning the kitchen.

***

"Austin!" Brylee yelled hugging him as he came out of the booth. He smiled at her leaning down and whispered something in her ear. She let out a giggle as she dragged him over to the couch.

"Stop drooling." Alex laughed as I blushed.

"Was not"

"Was too"

"Was not"

"Was too"

"Was not"

"Was to-"

"Okay you too. Lets go eat shall we?" Mama Mahone said. We all nodded walking out to our cars.

"Austin and Alex, go with Hailey." She instructed. They nodded as Alex got into the backseat with Brylee as Austin got upfront with me.

"Where to?" I asked looking at the three of them.

"PIZZA!" Brylee yelled. I nodded driving to the pizza place.

***

"What do you want for your birthday?" Alex asked looking at me. I sat my slice of pizza down and looked at him.

"Nothing really.." I trailed off. Alex snorted a laugh.

"You have to want something" He said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Please. I don't want anything." I sighed taking another bite of my pizza.

*-*-*

I promise I'll update again tonight!!

Love you ((:

Muah XOXO (;