Chapter 2

"I'm Austin, Austin Mahone" I shifted my head to the side in confusion. This cant really be THE Austin Mahone could it? I took in every little but of feature. His perfectly curly hair, his hazel eyes that are always changing depending on his mood, his adorable face with his braces making his lips puff out a little bitty bit.

OH MY GOSH

This cant be happening!

I looked at him in disbelief as he chuckled a bit while he leaned back in his chair. I looked back and forth between Michele, Lisa, and Austin. Over and over again till my neck started to hurt.

"I assume you're a fan?" He questioned me with a smirk sprawled across his face.

"I.. uh.. Yea" I said shyly as he stood up and hugged me.

"No need to be embarrassed" He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine. I smiled at him as They talked about the tour, and wardrobe.

About halfway throught the meeting I got really bored. I pulled out my phone and scrolled through Twitter, instagram, and all the other social medias you could think of.. I had it

"Okay Lets go" Lisa said standing up and pulling me to my feet also. I said my goodbyes and walked to the car.

This has been an interesting day

*~**~**~*~**~**~*

"Come on Hailey! We have to leave!" Lisa said yanking me out of bed. I groaned walking to a pair of sweats I had laid out the night before. I slipped them on and walked out the door following closely behing Lisa rolling my 5 million suitcases onto the bus. Just kidding but I did have A LOT of bags.

All the kids where riding on one bus, and the Adults on the other. They said we are to loud or something.. I don't know but whatever.

"Hailey!" Austin yells tackling me in a hug!

"Austin!" I laugh as he lets me go. I saw 4 people standing behind him as I raised an eyebrow,

"Oh This is Alex, Zach, Robert, and my backup dancer Cara!" he said happily pointing to each of them.

"I'm Hailey and..." I started.

"We know who you are, Austin goes on and o.." Robert started but was cut off by Austins hand in his face. I giggled as I hugged Cara.

"I missed you!" I said smiling brightly at her. She returned it as the boys looked over.

"We grew up together, but she moved when her uhh.." She started as she looked at me as if I was as frail as glass, or china.

"My parents died and know I'm here" I said finishing for her.

"Lets get this party started!"