Chapter 2

Zane's P.O.V

I'm walking down the sidewalk to the school, it's around fifteen minutes to get there and the school starts at 9:15, I look down at my phone and it's 9:00, I look up and continue waking there "almost there" I say to myself, I sigh and i turn left and I start to see the school with so many furs of all species wolves, foxes, lions, tigers, otters, dogs and so much more, I finally get there and look around, I pull out my phone and look at the time 9:09, I put it back in my pocket and as soon as I look up I see a female wolf in front of me looking at me.

I look back at her and from what I can tell she's is a wolf that is dark blue, purple and black like camo everywhere has like a mixture except for her feet which are red. Her eyes are different colours, the left one blue the right one green and her paws all black except for her right hand which her index finger has green.

"You're new here" the wolf says, "yeah, I am, I'm Zane" I say to her.

She stares at me more "and you are?" I say to her. "I'm Ava, nice to meet ya Zane" she says to me.

"Well hi Ava and it's nice to meet you too" I say to her, "so what classes do you have?" She asks me.

I take off my backpack and open it and pull out a laminated paper with my locker number and schedule on it and I hand it to her and she examines it and then looks up at me "well we're both taking advanced everything and we have all the same classes except for one class" she says.

"Oh? What one?" I ask curiously, "you're taking computer tech or science or something like that all I read was computer but we both have auto together" she says to me, then she looks back at the paper and sees my locker number.

"Oh your locker is fourteen lockers away from mine, but your locker is right next to caleb's" she says to me, still looking down at the paper "Caleb? Who's that?" I ask curiously.

"He's one of the cutest guys in school, is what every girl says, but I just call him my friend" she says to me, "so what does Caleb look like?" I ask.

"He's a white wolf with blue eyes and every year he gets on the football team" she says to me.

"Oh cool" I say and I look at her and realize she still has my schedule "hey could I have my schedule back please?" I ask her and she nods and hands it back, I look at it and then I look up at her I open my mouth to ask something but the bell rings and her and I start to walk inside and she brings me to where my locker is and leaves me to go to hers, I pull off my back pack and open it and take my lock out of my bag and I open my locker and put my stuff inside.

I close my locker and put my lock on it and I look next to me and there's Caleb from what Ava described him, a white whole with blue eyes, but she left out that he was muscular but not to muscular and he's around 5'11, but I should of thought of that since he always gets on the football team.

He closes his locker and sees that I'm starring at him "um hello? Do you need anything" he says to me, oh god his voice is even hot "uhh I-I was t-talking to a-Ava and I was w-won-wondering if y-you're c-Caleb" I ask him.

"Well, yes I'm Caleb, and you are?" He asks me, "i-I'm z-Zane" I tell him.

"Well hi Zane" he says to me "h-hey" I say to him, he goes to say something when he's hit punched in the arm by Ava "Hey! Caleb I see you've met Zane!" She says.

"Ow! You need to stop punching me before we start talking! And yes I've met him!" He almost shouts at Ava.

"Well I need to show you who's stronger out of the two of us" she replies smirking and I can't help but laugh.

"I hate you so much sometimes Ava" he says to her rubbing his arm where she hit him.

"So Zane has the same classes as us except of one, computer something I forget" she says.

"Well that's cool" he says and I smile, 'so I have the same classes with this hottie' I say to myself in my head "so we should start heading to math now, don't wanna be late on the first day now do we" Ava says and she starts walking and Caleb and I start following here to math class, I guess that's where we're going.

Caleb goes closer to me and crouches down a bit to say something only i can hear "she's only on time on the first day just to let you know so you don't hang around her too much before classes" he says to me and I nod.

We get to math class and we all sit down next to each other and a few minutes passes by and the first period bell rings and all the students make their way in the room along with the teacher.

When everyone has sat down the teacher down "good morning class in miss. Hellen" she says to everyone.

"Good morning miss. Hellen" everyone says at once, except for me.

She starts to talk about what stuff they do in this class and how hard things can be do everyone needs to listen, but all I do is stare at Caleb, 'God is he dreamy' I think to myself.

I start to day dream about Caleb and I together, as boyfriends, Oh no I think I have, I can't but I think I do.

Yep, I have a crush on Caleb.

Hey guys! I really hope you're In joying the book so far! And thanks for all the reads and the nice comments and for adding my book to your reading lists! I'll try to update when I can by the way so I won't always update daily, Well goodbye for now!