Twenty One

While the others were recording the spicey snow come challenge I decided to maybe attempt at making a video.  There was only a keyboard and a piano available at the lodge so I brought up the keyboard.  I set up my music and the note sheet and rehearsed before I pulled out the tripod and set it up behind the keyboard.  I took a deep breath; "Hello guys!", I laughed and stopped myself.  "Thats a terrible intro."  I tried again, "Its Catalina not Catacina.", I said pointing at the screen and was happy with that intro so started the recording with that.  "I'll be singing an original song that I've made myself and I hope you enjoy.", I smile then started.

I had to keep restarting, per usual of a beginner solo video, but eventually was happy with a video and headed my my laptop to start rendering and uploading.  The video wouldn't be up until tomorrow so I decide to just start editing a Smosh video Anthony sent me.  "Cat!", Ian said running in my room.  "Ian!", I yelled back wit the same exited tons he had.  "You're being in the SSS with Courtney and Olivia!"  "Doesn't seem like I have a choice so alright.  When do we record?", I asked with a smile as I got up from the bed.  "Well I don't know.  Their still filming downstairs and we leave in two days so probably later tonight.", he said scratching the back of his neck.  He noticed the keyboard and started roughly smashing his fingers on it, for some reason it made me mad and I grabbed his arms to stop him. "You don't even play.", he said going back to it and I smirked. "Actually, I do!", I perked up and grabbed my computer. I paused the upload and showed him the video, "Holy BlueBalls. Thats cool!", Ian said and I gave him a hug. "Like seriously? I mean I think so, but I don't know.", I awkwardly chuckled and he nodded then stood up. "You're rendering our video right?", he asked and I nodded as well. "Kay. See you downstairs soon though alright?", he said leaning down and patting my knee.  "Yeah, kay."

Idk how to get this story going,, like I have god ideas some cool people left some but I also have other ideas clashing together baldjsjwjsjidisos rip me