Fifteen

(I was going to just delete the smut but then im like "i wasted fourty minutes writing that shit" and was like nope its staying sooo)

I woke up and remembered I was with Wes. I turned to face him but while I was in the middle of turning I accidentally elbow him in the cheek and he jerked awake. "Im sorry!", I said with a laugh and he smiled but cupped his cheek in pain. "Its fine.", he simply said rubbing his cheek one last time before I sat up and kissed it. We checked the time and it was a quarter passed twelve. "Shit! Don't you have to participate in that game!", I reminded him and all he did was sigh and shrug. "They can use Olivia. Right now I just want to take in the gorgeous being next to me.", Wes smiled sleepily at me and I blushed but continued getting out of bed. "C'mon. Before they realize we're missing.", I say hurrying to put my old clothes on just so I could walk to mine and Courtney's room. "Get up sleepy head.", I yelled quietly to Wes as I snuck down the hallway and into my shared room. Courtney was already downstairs, luckily, so I could take a shower and stuff in piece. We had gotten a bathroom connected to our bedroom so I used that shower then wrapped a towel around me and then blow-dried my hair and brushed it out. I put on a white and black shirt with some camo green skinny jeans and a black zip up hoodie. I added my black toms and then put my hair in a messy bun at the top of my head. I did my makeup and then headed downstairs to get an apple or something so it at least seems like I've been awake. I saw Wes had beaten me down here and I just grabbed a apple and quickly bit into it. David stood next to me and all I heard was, "Oh, oh, oh, yeah.", he moaned in my ear and I spun around and pushed him into the food pantry. "Shut up!", I whisper yelled at him an punched his chest lightly, "Its not funny!" "Actually it was, for myself and Courtney.", he covered his mouth after saying that. I sighed and groaned probably at the same time I was too annoyed and embarrassed to notice, "Courtney heard as well?", I gasped and he nodded, "Tell me Ian left." He nodded and chuckled, "Bitch!", I said lightly hitting the wall and laughing into my arm. I walked out and just brushed myself off and said to David, "Keep your mouth shut." I quickly hurried off to find Courtney but then saw Tessabell and Matt laughing and holding hands outside of the sliding glass door and just headed out. Perhaps she was having a bad day? "Hey!", I said walking outside and Tess didn't even acknowledge my existence for half a second. "Hey, Cat! Meet Tessa, my girlfriend. Tessa, meet Catalina.", Matt introduces. She gave me a dirty look and I stepped back with a confused face but she smiled when Matt looked at her. "Nice to meet you.", she says normally as without trying to be overly exited or overly bored. I just nod and ask Matt, "Hey wheres Courtney?" The entire time I talked Tessa mimicked me silently and rolled her eyes continuously. My anger was slowly boiling up inside of me and I took quiet deep breaths to contain it. "She went with Shane I think. They went to grab some lunch.", he smiled then checked his phone and said, "Ill be right back. Mari needs help fixing her laptop, again." I nodded and heard Tess mumble, "Leaving me with this sack of no talent." I just smiled at her and grabbed the doorknob to head inside but when she said this I stopped in my tracks. "You're a waste of space. I mean look at how you dress.", she snorted. The words didn't hurt me but their pathetic and thats what pisses me off. I stomped over to her, pulled her hair and swung my first until it connected with her jaw.