Sixteen

She collapsed to the ground in pain but stood back up and went to tug my shoulder down but I turned away and sent her forwards back onto the ground with a simple shove. She may be taller then me in her heels but thats an advantage, for me. She swung a backwards hit and nailed me in the hip, I took the hit like a man and pinned her to the wall. "Wanna repeat those words? No seriously.", I asked and looked up at her then took my fist and pounded into her cheekbone. "Waste... Of... Space!", she chocked out between hits. I stared her in her deep green red but then was pushed to the ground and punches were swung at my face. Some I blocked, others nailed my nose, cheek, and chin. I jerked myself upwards and down she went and smacked her head on the wooden balcony. "What the hell is your problem?", I asked her with strong breaths and stood up. I rushed to the door and she stood back up and elbowed me in the side, I fell on my ass in pain while he took a good kick in the same spot with her rough boots. I swung my arm over and pulled her legs forward sending heron her ass as well but harder and without being able to cushion her fall with her hands. I punched her on her nose once again and then the door flew open and sure enough, as I would've guessed, she quickly laid on the floor and pretended to be so much more pain then I. I mean she was but she was acting like this was my fault. "Matty!", she said with a fake cough. "What the hell happened?", he asked me with furrowed eyebrows and his hand clenched in a fist. "Absolutely fucking, nothing.", I huffed angrily and tried to stand up but my ribs were pretty messed up. I pushed through the pain just so she didn't sees she actually hurt me and hobbled inside where I quickly went to grab aspirin. Not that it would help much but maybe it would and maybe my ribs are fine.