Eight

Noah and everyone was downstairs filming a "Put It in My Mouth" episode with Noah and since it involved spicy foods I figured why even bother because I was like immune to spicy things. It wouldn't even be fun. I was about to head into my shared room when I heard Wes' voice softly say, "Cat.", a sniffle followed it and I slowly turned around, "I did a bad thing.", Wes said and bursted out into quiet tears and he lifted up his hoodie sleeve to reveal a deep and long cut across the top if his arm. I rushed to get the first aid kid, alcohol, and some towels. "Wes!", I yelled and took his hoodie off carefully but quickly he was so puffy from chin I couldn't tell if he was about to pass out or if he was just exhausted from the tears. Clearly he'd been crying for a long while and I felt terrible, I had to restrain from saying I knew what was going on but it made me furious. "This is gonna hurt- you know this already.", I warned but dumped some alcohol on his arm and all he did was punch a box and bounce up and down a bunch of times to hold in the pain. I didn't want to call the hospital, I knew he didn't want to either. Then the others would all find out and make a big deal, when my terrible thing happened I only told one person and only because they could keep a secret... I didn't want r to be made a big deal from anyone else because it wasn't their problem or concern. I cleaned the extra blood off his arm but the blood kept coming and coming, I tightly wrapped his arm in bandage a few good times and then looked at him. "Wes, you can't keep doing this! Next time you'll have to go to the hospital, you're losing too much blood.", I say and rub his thigh to relax him more. He sniffled and just broke out into more tears, I stood up and just smiled at him trying to make him smile back. "Wes...", I started but just looked away. "I'll check on you later. Please, don't hurt yourself anymore. Its gonna be alright." I went to walk out of the room but I stopped when Wes yelled, "Stop fucking saying that! Stop treating me like you know me or know what i'm going through. I don't like you Cat! You're just the person I can talk to because your new, nobody believes a newbie!" I was more furious then before and said, "Please just lay down Wes. Go to fucking sleep." "Fucking make me, bitch!" I knew he didn't men's what he was saying but it hurt and I could snap at any moment. "Im gonna walk away now...", I said slowly and a pillow was then launched at my head missing me by a foot, probably on purpose jut to scare me. "Go on then. Walk away you asshole." I held my breath then just couldn't take it anymore, "Wes! Losing you family is shitty! I get it! Don't you dare take it out on me, don't you even think that thats how his will work! I'm not your personal punching bag, all my life I've never had delt with such a rude and critical feeling given by one man. Surely im not starting here." His eyes widened and tears swelled in his eyes but he didn't let them fall, "How did you know?", he asked the wiped his eyes. "I saw the text on your phone... Im sorry for your losses."