One

I was rushing to get into the Smosh office and darted down the hallways to do so. I was already saying "excuse me" or "watch out" to other people but none of which I bumped into, luckily. It was my first day working and I've already fucked everything up. Great job, Catalina. I turned one particular corner and felt myself falling to the floor, I had crashed into somebody for fucks sake. "Im sorry!", I said with a small chuckle to lighten the mood. He didn't say much but muttering a quick, "Its fine." Then walking away. Maybe he's having a bad day? I stood up, brushed my black jeans off, then grabbed my black polo hat that had flown off, and hurried to find Anthony. "Sorry im late.", I said taking a seat on the sofa awkwardly, "Wheres Ian?" A few others, that weren't Ian might I add, walked in and smiled at me. I was trying to take a spot for either Smosh Games/Smosh Second Channel, or just to help out when they needed it. "This is Mari, Flitz, Lasercorn or David, and Sohinki. Does she look safe enough, Matt?", Anthony said with sarcasm. The man he first called Sohinki flipped Anthony off and just walked out, "Whats your name again?", the girl named Mari asked. "Catalina. But I mean, you guys can call me whatever you want to.", I said with a chuckle. The tension, at least to me, was high and these people could send me home at anytime and I didn't want to get a regular job. I wanted to game, thats what I love to do and getting paid to do so would be amazing. "Alright. Well we'll see how you do the first few days and if the viewers enjoy your personality before making a permanent arrangement!", Anthony smiled. "You're acting like an actual boss.", I teased. I was wondering why Ian wasn't here- Ian's my brother and thats the only reason I knew Anothony. Well Ian and Kalel who I don't speak to very much due to the break up of Kelanthony. I smiled and hugged Anthony tightly, "Ahh! Ill do my best!" David walked over and smiled and I smiled back then suddenly he whipped out a nerf gun and started pelting me with double pistols. "What the fuck!?", I yelled and rushed out of the room, "Stop, stop!" He bursted out laughing and so did the others, "That was mean." I followed Mari and the others to a large room with a large television and cameras set up everywhere and just smiled widely. I admired the green walls and the carpeted flooring that had stains all over but only in one corner specifically. I remembered how down that man looked and decided to maybe bring that up, "Hey.", I said to get everyone's attention. When everyone did look at me I took a deep breath and said, "I was hurrying to make it on time and I bumped into this man, okay, and like he seemed really bummed out. Like he was about to burst into tears or something?" Everyone was confused and shrugged their shoulders, "Maybe it was just a fan that got sent home? That happens plenty around here.", David suggested. "Oh.", was all I could spit out at the moment, "Well im gonna go watch some of your guys' game bangs and stuff to get how to do this." Flitz stopped me, "Nonsense! We gotta film one today so either you wait a couple weeks or just do your best in this game. Were playing fruit ninja.", he said in a convincing child like voice and holding the word "ninja." I love fruit ninja so obviously I said yes. I was sat on the bottom row while Mari and Matt went to grab the others. When they came back I saw the man that seemed upset but however he was fine now; smiling, laughing, and dancing around with David. "Guys this is Catalina. Catalina this is Wes, and Joven.", Matt introduced while Mari sat next to me then Joven on the other side of me. "Hi.", he smiled and held out his hand for me to shake, whiz I did after saying, "Hello." I looked backwards at the other man named Wes and he smiled and held his hand out for a high-five. I high-fived him then asked Mari how this would work. "Basically whoever a in the middle chair, so you, will start and whatever score you get we have to try an bear so we don't make it to the punishment.", she explained and I nodded my head. "Whats the punishment?" "We get to pelt you with fruit!", David screamed excitedly. I just laughed as a few other people I haven't met set up the cameras so they were turned on and then messed with the large television. I was handed an IPad and the game was already on. We did a practice round and once I got the gist of it we began recording. "Gamebang!", we all shouted then Joven took the intro. "Hello guys today were doing a game you're probably familiar with- or at least if you're as old as me, nah I m just joking. Fruit ninja! And today we've brought a stranger into our office!", he said motioning to me and I was like a deer in the headlights. "Hi?", I said awkwardly and held in laughter with a cheesy smile and grin. "Catalina!", Mari shouted. "You guys may be familiar with her through Ian's Instagram, or Facebook- any social media he has besides YouTube there we go- and she's going to be our newest member in Smosh Games!", Joven continued. I just waved to the camera and Matt, Flitz, and myself even started laughing. "Alright lets just begin this is weird and sad. Bottom two losers get slapped with fruit okay let's go!", David joked and I just bit the inside of my bottom lip to hold in more laughter. I hit "cut" and viciously sliced away at the screen almost hitting a bomb right off the bat but managed to avoid it and got a watermelon instead. My score was alright but I didn't think I would have the highest score. Mari went, then Wes, then David, Flitz, then Matt, and lastly Joven. David had the highest score and I didn't lose but was their to last place, luckily I did chop that watermelon as well because I barely bet Joven by 30 points. Mari and Joven went to put a plastic cover over them to protect their clothes while we opened the fruit packages.